T h i r t y S i x

Bighit is really out here trying to sell the BTS BE deluxe album for almost $51 and guess who's gonna buy it 🙃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook woke up after a few hours into the arms of who he thought was Taehyung.

He was about to roll over and kiss his boyfriend when he stopped, noticing the smaller body that was not Taehyung's.

Jimin was laying on his side, sleeping peacefully with his mouth parted open a bit.

Jungkook felt a slight feeling of disappointment bubble up inside of him, but he quickly got rid of it, focusing on Jimin.

Jimin and he had sex, an act that represented their love for each other, right? He loved Jimin, right?

Jungkook couldn't believe he was questioning his feelings for Jimin. "It was just a dream," he told himself as he recalled the beautiful dream he had with Taehyung.

They were laying on the grass together, enjoying the sun's warmth on their faces. Taehyung's eyes were closed, but Jungkook's were open as his head was turned to the side to stare at his boyfriend's side profile. He looked so peaceful.

Sensing watchful eyes, Taehyung opened his eyes and caught the younger staring at him. Jungkook shyly smiled before telling his boyfriend, "I love you," and Taehyung said it back. "I love you too."

The dream felt so real to Jungkook, but he knew that Taehyung wouldn't say those three words anymore.

Sighing, he kicked the blanket off of him, the warmth of it leaving his body, replacing it with cold as goosebumps went up his naked body.

He was about to get dressed, but he heard movement behind him, and then a pair of hands were wrapping around his waist from behind.

Jimin pressed a gentle kiss against Jungkook's back making the younger shiver again.

"Jimin," Jungkook softly spoke.

Jimin hummed as he placed another kiss on Jungkook's back, and then followed by another, and then another. Jimin left a trail of kisses down Jungkook's back before the younger turned around and faced him.

"I love you," Jimin whispered as Jungkook pulled Jimin closer to him and wrapped his arms around him.

"I love you too," Jungkook said, but it sounded like he was trying to convince himself.

"Tomorrow is the day of the performance," said Jimin, looking up at Jungkook with his sparkly eyes.

Jungkook nodded. "We should rest, we had too much fun earlier," he said as he let out a soft chuckle, thinking about the great sex he and Jimin had.

"I have to get home now and shower. I have to be ready for tomorrow and get some rest. I can't be limping and falling onstage," said Jimin as he pulled away from the embrace and began picking up his clothes from the ground before getting dressed.

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he realized something, but didn't say anything. He gave Jimin a kiss before the older left, leaving him alone to shower and ponder over with his thoughts.

I can't be limping and falling on stage, Jimin's words echoed in Jungkook's mind.

Didn't he show up to class limping before and fell? Jungkook asked himself as he washed himself. And then I took him to the nurse?

Jungkook his head as he closed his eyes, letting the water run down his face. No, stop it, who cares what Jimin was doing back then. We were just friends-wait are we still friends? Are we like friends with benefits now? Shouldn't we like put a new label on our relationship? Like boyfriends? Wait Jungkook, a month ago you were with Taehyung, you can't just-no Taehyung didn't care about you, so why should you care what he says about you and Jimin?

Head full of swirling thoughts, Jungkook stepped out of the shower after showering. He shook off the thoughts about Jimin, but he couldn't help, but think of Taehyung yet again.

Will he be at the performance watching tomorrow? Jungkook wondered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a busy day the next morning. The dance students didn't have to attend their classes other than their dance class since it was the day of the performance. Some were busy practicing while others tried shaking off the nervousness they felt inside their stomach.

Jungkook and Jimin however, weren't doing either of those things. They were in the bathroom making out. Jungkook had Jimin pinned against the wall, their bodies pressed against each other as their soft moans echoed in the empty bathroom as they kissed.

Jimin was the first one to pull away, his eyes staring up at Jungkook in a daze. "We need to head back," he said.

"Why?" Asked Jungkook as he moved his lips to Jimin's neck instead.

Jimin titled his head to the side as he closed his eyes, feeling goosebumps rise on his arms as he felt Jungkook's soft lips leaving kisses on his neck. He momentarily forgot what he was about to say as he let out a breathless moan just as Jungkook sucked on his neck.

"Jungkook," spoke Jimin in such a calm and delicate voice. Jungkook hummed as he continued his kisses. "I love you."

Jungkook's lips trailed up to Jimin's ear and in a low and hoarse voice, he whispered, "I love you too," before going back to kissing Jimin's neck.

"Jungkook," Jimin called out again, remembering what he was going to say. "We need to go back."

"Why?" Jungkook asked again as he stopped his kisses and leaned back to stare at Jimin.

"We need to practice," said Jimin. "And we can't be gone too long either or else our professor will send someone to come find us."

Jungkook sighed, knowing that Jimin was right. "Fine, but before we go, I want to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Last night, after you left, I was thinking about us and how we started off as friends, but now fuck and we kiss and we even confessed our feelings for each other, so I want us to take our relationship to the next level."

Jimin could see the seriousness in the younger's eyes. He was hesitant to reply, unsure of what to say.

"Jimin, I don't want us to be friends with benefits," said Jungkook as he took Jimin's hands in his own. "I want us to be together, I want us to date, I want you to call me my boyfriend and for you to call me your boyfriend."

Jimin really felt guilty. These past few months he's been the reason why Jungkook's relationship with Taehyung was unbalanced. Now that he's grown feelings for Jungkook, he's afraid to hurt him by letting him find out the truth.

"Please Jimin?" Jungkook asked, tears pricking his eyes. "I need you."

"Let me sort some things out first," Jimin finally spoke up as he interlocked his fingers with Jungkook's. "And then I'll officially be your boyfriend."

Jungkook nodded, before pressing his lips to Jimin's once more before leaving the bathroom. Soon, Jimin would be his boyfriend and the memory of Taehyung would soon be gone, or at least he hoped.

He didn't want to dream about him and Taehyung saying saying 'I love you' again.