T w e n t y O n e

Jungkook hastily wiped away his tears trying his best to stop crying but hadn't been successful. He'd been crying all the way home from the cafe and it had been two hours since the breakup date that Taehyung had taken him on.

A sudden knock of the door made Jungkook stop crying immediately before wiping his tears away as much as he could, trying to not make it noticeable that he was crying, but his tear-stained cheeks and puffy eyes said otherwise.

As Jungkook opened the door, he was surprised to see Jimin standing at his doorstep. The older had a smile on his face, but it soon dropped upon seeing the younger's expression.

"Jungkook," Jimin immediately stepped inside and wrapped his arms around the younger. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm not crying," Jungkook lied even though it was way too noticeable that he was crying.

Jimin broke away from the hug to close the door. He grabbed Jungkook's hand and brought them to the couch to sit on.

"I knew you were on your date with Taehyung, so I waited a few hours before coming here. I came to work on the dance that we need to do, but that can wait," said Jimin as he held onto the younger's hand. "What's wrong, Jungkook?"

Jungkook shook his head not wanting to tell Jimin about Taehyung. He would feel like he'd be putting a border between Jimin and Taehyung if he told him. After all, the two are best friends. Jungkook just couldn't do that.

"Come on, tell me what's wrong," urged Jimin. "As your friend, I want to know what's making you cry, so I can make you feel better."

"It's nothing," whispered Jungkook as his eyes began to prick with tears again.

"Hey," Jimin softly called out before placing his hands on the younger's cheeks and cupping them. "It's obviously not nothing if you're crying. Tell me what's wrong."

Jungkook closed his eyes before taking a shaky breath to calm his breathing. When he opened his eyes again he blinked a few times trying to regain his vision as his eyes were blurry due to the tears in his eyes that he refused to let go. He didn't want to keep crying.

"Taehyung, he...broke up with me," Jungkook's voice cracked as he said that. He felt a tear roll down his left cheek, but before he could wipe it away, Jimin wiped it away with his thumb as he was still cupping the younger's face.

Internally, Jimin was happy, too happy, but he held himself back from expressing it.

"Why did he break up with you?" He asked as Jungkook's bottom lip quivered.

"He said that I..." Jungkook paused as he let out another shaky breath to prevent himself from breaking down in tears again. "...that I couldn't satisfy his sexual needs because I didn't want to have sex with him very often, so...he found someone else to satisfy his needs. He said he didn't love me anymore."

Jimin gasped, pretending not to know anything. "He cheated on you?!"

Jungkook slowly nodded as more tears filled his eyes. "I shouldn't even cry," His voice cracked again.

Jimin removed his hands from the younger's face and wrapped his arms around him instead. He let Jungkook bury his face into his chest as he cried heard the younger softly crying.

"It's okay Jungkook, you can cry," Jimin reassured while rubbing the younger's back in an attempt to comfort him.

Jimin wanted to go to Taehyung's house already and kiss him and tell him how much he loved him and tell him how glad he was to have finally broken up with Jungkook before having sex, but at the moment, he had to pretend that he cared for Jungkook's hurt feelings.

"No, I shouldn't." Jungkook voice sounded muddled against the older's chest. "He broke up with me and cheated on me, but I cheated on him too!"

"Jungkook, Taehyung had sex with someone else. All you did was kiss me," said Jimin as he continued to run the younger's back.

"That's still cheating," Jungkook cried out into the older's chest.

Jimin sighed and said nothing else as he let the younger cry some before he finally raised his head from Jimin's chest and looked at him through glossy eyes. Their faces were close enough that Jimin could see a tear threatening to spill out of the younger's eye before it eventually did.

"I can help you forget about him," Jimin whispered.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip to prevent himself from crying anymore. He watched as Jimin leaned his face closer to his, the older's eyes fixed on an area below his eyes and nose.

"I can help you forget about him," Jimin repeated, his eyes glancing back and forth between the younger's tear-filled eyes and lips. "It's not considered cheating. Taehyung isn't your boyfriend anymore, so let me help you, Jungkook."

Slowly, Jungkook nodded his head. He closed his eyes as he felt Jimin's lips softly pressing against his.

During the first few moments, Jungkook didn't kiss back, just wanting to feel Jimin's soft lips once again. The kiss started slow and gentle as Jimin didn't know how the younger would react to the kiss. Eventually, Jungkook kissed back as he let himself loose, the kiss turning into something much more.

The tears that the younger had been holding back, had fallen from his eyes and trailed down his cheeks, the older tasting the salty tears while they kissed.

Jungkook pushed Jimin back on the couch, careful not to break away before laying over the older and pressing himself against him.

Jungkook kissed Jimin back deeper, wanting to kiss Jimin back with so much love and passion that he never got from Taehyung.

Taehyung's kisses were always rough or controlling, never wanting the younger to lead the kiss, but right now, Jungkook was in control. It was started off with Jimin softly kissing him, to Jungkook kissing the older, taking control of the kiss and the best part?

Jimin let him.

It wasn't until they were running out of breath that they broke away from the kiss. They were both panting heavily.

Jimin was staring up at Jungkook, surprised by what had just happened. He reached out and placed his hand on Jungkook's cheek, looking at the younger's flushed and tear-stained face. "You're really pretty, Jungkook," he whispered.

Jimin hadn't meant to say that, but he was so caught up in the moment, that he didn't even care.

"Your lips are soft," whispered back Jungkook. "Ever since the first time we kissed, they were soft." The younger brought a hand up to Jimin's cheeks and using his thumb he traced the older's lips. "They're so soft, luscious, and plump."

"Do you want to kiss again?"

Jungkook nodded. "In my bedroom though."

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, confused, not sure if he had heard the younger right. "In your bedroom?"

Instead of answering, Jungkook lowered his head to Jimin's neck and pressed a gentle kiss against it while he pressed their bodies together, making sure to rub against Jimin's intimate area. "Make me forget about Taehyung."