E i g h t

"Are you serious?!"

Jungkook nervously looked around his dance class as students turned with questioning expressions after Jimin had yelled.

"Jimin, keep it down," Jungkook whispered. "People will hear you."

"Are you serious?!" Jimin whisper yelled. "Is that better?"

Jungkook nodded. "And yes I'm serious. I had sex with Taehyung last night. I usually don't have sex with him unless I'm really horny that even my hand can't solve it, but I guess I had missed him and his touch, so it just happened."

"Wow and I thought you didn't want to share your sex life with me," Jimin said with a smirk as he recalled the first time he went to the ice cream parlor with Jungkook who had ordered a vanilla ice cream.

"I don't I just..." Jungkook groaned. "I just wanted to tell someone."

"Are you going to tell me every single time you two have sex?" Jimin wiggled his eyebrows.

"No," Jungkook's cheeks flushed pink in embarrassment. "You know, I'm starting to regret telling you."

Jimin laughed, his smile stretching across his face and his eyes forming into moon crescents.

Jungkook found himself getting distracted by Jimin's eye smile and couldn't help but stare at how beautiful the eye smile, his smile, and just everything about Jimin.

Jungkook shook his head, snapping out of his thoughts. Jimin was just a friend in his eyes.

"Should we start working on picking out our costumes since we don't have a choreography yet." Jungkook tried to change the subject.

"Yes," Jimin said after finally having calmed down from laughing. "Do you have an idea?"

"Well, since we're going for a black swan theme, I was thinking we perform in something black."

"Like what?"

"I don't know I haven't gotten that far yet." Jungkook shyly admitted.

Jimin chuckled. "I guess we can discuss that later. For now, we need to get focused on creating a choreography, when and where should we meet?"

"We can go to each other's houses to practice. We do your house one day and mine the next." Jungkook suggested.

Jimin nodded. "That sounds good. At what time?"

"After classes end?"

"Okay, then we can meet together after we are done with classes and we can go to my house together today. Then, tomorrow we can head to yours. How does that sound?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook nodded in approval. "My last class of the day today is graphic design."

"Mine is math. I hate it, I don't understand why it's a required class when my major is dance." Jimin said in annoyance. "Anyways, since our classes are in the art department I'll just meet you in the middle hallway."

Jungkook nodded in agreement before it was time for his next class. He went on with his day and headed to lunch and sat with his friends.

"So how was your date?" Seokjin asked.

"Actually, Taehyung couldn't make it and instead we went on a date after classes ended yesterday," Jungkook said with a smile.

"Where did you guys go?" Yoongi asked beside Jungkook.

"This one ice cream parlor."

"The one you took me to?" Seokjin asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, that one, but I wasn't bothered by it I was just glad to have spent the day with him."