S e v e n

Taehyung was feeling very horny. It didn't help that Jungkook was walking around his house in some small tight shorts and a large oversized t-shirt that almost covered up the shorts.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked as he noticed that Taehyung was sitting on the couch with his hands gripping the armrest.

"Just peachy," Taehyung said as he eyed Jungkook's thighs.

Taehyung knew that Jungkook wouldn't give in to having sex with him. Every single time that Taehyung has tried. Jungkook always said no, which was why he was always too busy fucking Jimin, but that wasn't going to stop Taehyung from trying, again.

"Hey, why do your eyes look like that?" Jungkook asked as he sat down beside Taehyung and observed the size of Taehyung's large pupils.

"Kookie," Taehyung whispered as he slowly leaned towards the younger.

Jungkook's body voluntarily moved back as Taehyung slowly gently pushed him down onto the couch. He felt shivers down his spine as Taehyung reached to place a gentle kiss on the younger's lips.

"Taehyung..." Jungkook whispered. He stared at Taehyung who was hovering above him.

"Hm?"

"What...are you doing?"

"Admiring you."

Jungkook stared at Taehyung's eyes, not understanding the look in the older's eyes.

"These," Taehyung's hands reached under Jungkook's large shirt and tugged at the waistband of the tight shorts. "...seem a little too tight on you, are they?"

Jungkook shook his head. "No, they fit me just fine."

Taehyung brought his face to the younger's ear. "You shouldn't be walking around in clothes like this." He growled.

Jungkook shivered once again due to the way the older spoke to him. "Why shouldn't I?" He whispered.

Taehyung smirked while caressing Jungkook's face. "Because..." He said as his hands moved away from under Jungkook's shirt to the younger's thighs. "It makes these look quite attractive."

"I'm wearing an oversized shirt, no one will notice the size of my thighs." The younger said.

"What if I removed your shirt? Would you still feel confident walking around with such material hugging your skin? Or will another area's size be exposed?"

SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Jungkook's face started to heat up as one of Taehyung's hands slowly gripped his thighs while the other slowly reached up and slightly brushed against Jungkook's clothed member.

Jungkook let out a soft moan. Taehyung's smell grew as he brushed over the area again just to tease the younger, each time earning another moan from him.

"How does it feel?" Taehyung asked.

"Mmm, touch it more," Jungkook said. He couldn't believe the words that had come out of his mouth, but at the moment he didn't seem to care. All he wanted was for Taehyung to touch him more.

"What if I pull these down?" Taehyung asked. "To make you feel even better."

Jungkook slowly nodded while watching Taehyung's eyes. If possible Taehyung's pupils seem to have gotten bigger.

Taehyung's eyes watched Jungkook's as he slowly pulled down the younger's shorts, waiting for any signs of protest.

Showing none, Taehyung pulled the shorts down the younger's legs, leaving him in only an oversized t-shirt that covered his underwear.

Feeling himself start to grow a little impatient, Taehyung suddenly took his shirt off and grabbed Jungkook's hands.

Jungkook watched with big eyes as Taehyung brought the younger's hands to his chest, moving his hands along, wanting Jungkook to trail his fingers down his chest. Then, slowly he removed his hands off of Jungkook's and smirked when the younger continued to run his fingers down Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung placed arm at the side of Jungkook's head before leaning down to kiss him. Taehyung usually didn't imitate the first move, or at least not anymore, and neither did he kiss back when Jungkook kissed him, but he was too horny at the moment to care.

Taehyung had forgotten what Jungkook's lips had tasted like. It had been so long since he actually tasted them since he actually kissed him.

Jungkook immediately kissed back, seeming to be just as excited as Taehyung was and his hands continued to roam all over the older's chest. Using his other hand, Taehyung reached into the pocket of his jeans and pulled out a condom.

Whenever Taehyung had sex with Jimin, Jimin would beg Taehyung to fuck him raw, but since Taehyung was planning to have sex with Jungkook, he was going to wear a condom, just to be safe. He wouldn't want either of them or catch any disease.

Taehyung pressed his already hard on erection against Jungkook's once again, as the younger moaned into the kiss.

Taehyung put the condom in his other hand that was beside Jungkook's head. Then he used his now free hand to reach under the younger's shirt and tug at the waistband of the younger's underwear.

Jungkook's hips arched up as he felt Taehyung's hand near his hardening erection. "Taehyung," Jungkook let off a soft breath as he broke away from the kiss. "Take it off," He whispered.

Taehyung did as he was told, quickly pulling the material down the younger's legs. Then, he raised Jungkook's oversized shirt up and smirked as he saw Jungkook's erection strained hard against his chest with precum dripping out as well as the younger's hole.

"Look at you," Taehyung said as he sat up and removed his pants. He stared at Jungkook's hole that continued to drip even more and much faster than Jungkook's cock.

Jungkook's eyes turned dark upon seeing Taehyung's huge erection bulging through the underwear.

Taehyung smirked before getting back on the couch and spreading Jungkook's legs open. Jungkook shivered due to the cold air he felt against his hole.

Without any warning, Taehyung lowered his face to Jungkook's hole and ran his tongue over it.

Jungkook let out a loud moan he didn't know he was capable of. Satisfied with how easily Jungkook reacted to Taehyung's touch, Taehyung proceeded to swirl his tongue inside of the younger's hole.

Jungkook's hands reached out and tugged at the older's hair as Taehyung continued to eat him out.

By the time Taehyung was done, Jungkook was a moaning mess and they hadn't even started just yet.

Taehyung stood up and pulled the younger into his arms, not forgetting the condom, and picked him up. Taehyung walked to Jungkook's bedroom where he pushed the door open and kicked it shut after placing the younger on the bed.

Jungkook removed his shirt and watched with hungry eyes as Taehyung pulled down his underwear revealing his huge size to him. Then, grabbing the condom, he placed it on before hovering over the younger.

Slowly, Taehyung pushed his cock inside of the younger, while Jungkook's hands reached out and wrapped around Taehyung's waist, trailing his fingernails down the older's back as the older painfully pushed in.

Taehyung let Jungkook adjust to his size before he began to slowly move his hips. Jungkook buried his head into the older's neck as Taehyung's began to move faster and soon Jungkook was crying out of pleasure.

Taehyung continued his fast movements until he felt Jungkook come. Taehyung thrust a few more times after that before finally coming as well.

END OF SMUT WARNING

Taehyung collapsed beside the younger, too tired from the workout. He pulled the blankets over himself and Jungkook before drifting off to sleep.

Jungkook still remained awake as he thought about the look in Taehyung's eyes. He realized that Taehyung wasn't looking at him with love, but he was looking at him with lust.