S i x t y

The final chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the school year went by so fast. Jungkook was happy with his friends, making many good memories with them.

"So much has happened this year, but at least our first year of college is now over," Jungkook said contently.

"Any plans for the summer?" Seokjin asked as he laid his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

The big group of friends were currently sitting on the grass of a nearby park. Their backpacks were thrown to the side, being empty and no longer feeling heavy with all their textbooks.

"I'm going back home and visit my family," said Yoongi. "Seoul is beautiful, but I miss Daegu."

"I'm going back home too," said Minghao. "I miss it."

"I'm going to Thailand," said Yugyeom.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"That's where Bambam is from and he wants me to meet his family," Yugyeom explained.

"It's only fair if I met his family too," said Bambam as he smiled at his boyfriend.

"Anyone else planning to travel?" Seokjin asked.

"Nah, I'm staying here. Gonna hang out with Jaehyun and Dokyeom," said Eunwoo.

"I'm staying here too," announced Namjoon. "I'm going to get a job."

"Where are planning to get a job at?" Asked Hoseok. "Seokjin and I can maybe visit whenever we go on dates. We plan to spend as much time together as we can."

"I'm not sure yet," replied Namjoon. "I'm still trying to figure it out."

Seokjin nodded. "Tell us when you do, because if it's a job where there's food, I'm expecting free food or at least a discount."

"Why would I give you free food or a discount?" Namjoon asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Because you're our friend, duh."

"I'll see. Jungkook, what about you?" Namjoon asked as he turned to the said male. "What are your plans?"

Jungkook shrugged. "I don't have anything in mind yet."

"If you're up for some video games, just let me know," said Eunwoo. "Because as I said, I'll be spending my break with Jaehyun and Dokyeom."

Jungkook nodded. "I'll keep that in mind."

The big group of friends spent the rest of the afternoon talking about memories they shared with one another, laughing amongst each other, and simply enjoying each other's company.

By the time the sun began to set, everyone had decided to head home. Namjoon offered to walk with Jungkook, the two of them walking comfortably together.

"So you really don't have any plans for the summer?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook shrugged as he stopped walking to face Namjoon. "No, I just want to focus on myself for now."

Namjoon smiled. "I'm happy that you're focusing on yourself."

"I should have done that a long time ago."

"It's never too late to focus on oneself. I'm happy for you, Jungkook."

Jungkook smiled back at Namjoon. "I feel very happy when I'm with you."

"You do?" Namjoon asked surprised.

Jungkook nodded. "You've always been there for me, even before we became friends and now that we are, you make me feel happy, Namjoon. You give me so much helpful advice that I will never take for granted again."