T h i r t e e n

So I see you guys have expressed your strong dislike towards Taehyung and Jimin 👀

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weekend had arrived and Jungkook wasn't looking forward to game night at Taehyung's.

He had been supposed to go on a date with his boyfriend the day before, but his boyfriend didn't show up. Jungkook wanted to be petty and not go, but him being the lovely and kind boyfriend that he was, he put his pettiness aside and went to Taehyung's.

By the time he got there, everyone else seemed to already arrived. He thought he was late, but as Jungkook checked the time saw that it was only five minutes past seven, so he assumed that everyone else got there earlier.

"Jungkook, you're here," Yoongi said as he noticed the younger standing in the doorway.

Jungkook had the key to Taehyung's apartment, so he didn't think it was necessary to knock.

Jungkook smiled as he stepped in and closed the door behind him. He joined Yoongi on the couch who was watching Taehyung and Seokjin already playing video games.

"Everyone is early."

Yoongi nodded. "Seokjin hyung said he couldn't wait to beat Taehyung, so we arrived early. The car ride with him and Hoseok were disgusting. I hate third-wheeling."

"You're just jealous because you're not in a relationship," said Seokjin without bothering to look back as his eyes focused on the screen.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Anyways, how was your date?"

Jungkook pursed his lips together as his eyes glanced to the back of Taehyung's head. "There was no date."

"You went on a date?" Seokjin asked as he listening while playing video games against Taehyung.

Taehyung nervously swallowed and not because he was afraid to lose against Seokjin, the older was a great player, but he was afraid of confronting Jungkook and how he stood him up.

"No, because my boyfriend didn't show up."

"I was busy," Taehyung quickly jumped in to defend himself.

Busy having his dick inside of me, Jimin thought to himself as he quietly sat beside Taehyung watching him play.

"Were you busy playing video games?" Seokjin asked as his fingers fiddled with the controller in his hands. "Were you afraid that you'd lose against me?"

"Why should I be afraid of losing against you?"

"You should be afraid of me and not just losing against me. If you hurt Jungkook, I will come for you," Seokjin said in a low threatening voice as the words 'GAME OVER' flashed across the screen as Taehyung sighed in defeat and Seokjin smirked. "Now, who wants to play against me? Jimin?"

Jungkook's eyes widened upon hearing Jimin's name. He hadn't noticed Jimin nor had he even heard him until Seokjin called his name.

Jimin shrugged before taking Taehyung's spot and pressed the 'START' button.

Jungkook watched with attentive eyes as Jimin played against Seokjin.

"Wow, Jimin, you play video games?" Asked Hoseok as he watched how a great player Jimin was.

"I don't play often, but if I do it's usually with Taehyung, so I've learned a few things from him," Jimin said.

"Wow, Jungkook, look how great Jimin is, you should play against him next," Yoongi said.