T h i r t y T w o

Sunday, Jungkook focused on studying. He called Jimin to ask if he still wanted to study together but he didn't answer, so Jungkook just shrugged it off and spent the rest of the day studying alone. He stayed up pretty late studying for one of his tests, that he had dark circles under his eyes the next day.

"Did you sleep well last night?" Jimin worriedly asked. "You look so tired."

"I spent the whole day studying. It's finals week and I really need to focus on the tests, so I can pass them all," said Jungkook as he totally did not lie.

His mind was thinking about Taehyung during the weekend and wondering if Taehyung was studying, preparing for his tests, but that only made Jungkook sad and on the verge of tears again, so he ended up staying up late to study for the material that he didn't focus on when his mind was distracted with thoughts of his ex-boyfriend.

"I called you too, but you didn't answer."

"Something came up so I was busy," lied Jimin. He actually spent the whole day with Taehyung, the two of them laying in bed together most of the day until they showered together and had another round of sex in the shower before Jimin went home and studied for an hour.

"Do you have any finals to take today?" Jimin asked before Jungkook asked what the older was busy with.

Jungkook shook his head. "No, which I'm thankful for. I barely remember any of the content that I studied last night."

Jimin chuckled as he walked alongside Jungkook in the hallway. "Yeah, I barely had time to study for an hour last night. I just hope I pass my math final today."

"I wish you luck, Jimin," Jungkook said as he smiled encouragingly at Jimin. "I don't take my math final until tomorrow, so tell me how goes, hopefully not too stressful though."

"Thanks, Jungkook, you're really supportive," said Jimin as he smiled as well before heading to his class, Jungkook turned around to head to his class as well, only to bump into someone.

"Sorry," Jungkook quickly apologized, until his eyes met a familiar set of eyes. His whole body froze as Taehyung stared back at Jungkook.

Taehyung happened to have the same math class as Jimin and was heading in the direction of it until he suddenly bumped into Jungkook.

Jungkook's mind was screaming at him to step aside, move, run, anything, but his feet remained glued to the ground.

Having his ex-boyfriend up close to him again, made Jungkook slightly tear up. He quickly tried blinking away the tears, his eyes becoming glossy.

Taehyung's expression was void of any emotion as he stared at Jungkook, his eyes subtly glancing down to the younger's lips for a quick second while Jungkook was too distracted in his own thoughts, his tears making his vision blurry and unable to catch Taehyung's quick glance at his lips.

"Excuse me," Taehyung quietly spoke as he stepped aside and quickly walked to class.

He hadn't seen Jungkook ever since their break up, not counting seeing him in his imagination, pretending to kiss him. When he had glanced down at the younger's lips, Taehyung wondered if Jungkook's lips were still soft and sweet as he remembered.

He also tried not to be affected by Jungkook's tears that were threatening to spill out of his eyes or the dark circles indicating how tired the younger was.

Taehyung bit down his bottom lip as he couldn't help, but wonder how much pain he caused Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~