: 26 :

As they stood in silence, everyone on the other line was panicking, nervous to see what was going to happen next

As they stood in silence, everyone on the other line was panicking, nervous to see what was going to happen next. None of them had witness Stefano this angry in a long period of time.

Calla was frozen in her spot. She tried to move, but she couldn't. She considered Stella as her younger sister. Calla promised herself the day she met Stella that she wouldn't let anything happen to her and now she had broken her first promise.

Tyler, Marcus, Jax, and everyone else stormed into the restaurant to see Stefano with bloody knuckles and Calla staring into nothing. Tyler hurried over to Stefano to stop him from hurting himself even more.

Grabbing Stefano's arms and pulling back, he yelled, "Stop it!"

"Let me the fuck go!" Stefano said as he used his elbow to knock Tyler in the face.

Tyler gripped his jaw.

"You think this is going to help you get her back? Lashing out, punching a wall, and then magically Stella is going to be in your arms safe and sound? You really think that's going to happen?"

After Marcus comforted Calla, both of them noticed the commotion and saw Tyler on the ground holding his jaw with blood running down his nose and a busted lip. They hurried over to check if he was okay, and then Calla tried to calm Stefano down.

Pulling his arms, she exclaimed, "Stefano! Please stop, please..."

His shoulders dropped while his arms relaxed as they fell to his side.

Only her voice could've calmed him down in seconds.

"We are going to get Stella back."

Calla wanted to say, I promise, but she knew that her voice would be laced with uncertainty. She's read about situations like this and no one comes out unharmed. Stella was a child that should be playing with toys, not being held captive for something she didn't do.

"She's the only blood-related person I have Calla. This is all my fault, I should've brought her along. If I brought her with us, she would still be safe."

"Stefano, the problem is that it doesn't matter if we did or not. If we brought her along and one of us got hurt, which is bound to happen, she would be traumatized even more than she is now! She watched Althaia get shot, she had to stay calm when Marcus and Tyler grabbed her and ran with her out of the house. She's six, she shouldn't need to feel that way!"

"She'll be seven in a week...God, she's only six, Calla. We need to get her back."

Grabbing his arms, Calla tried to be as brave as she could, "And we will. We're the Bianchi family, we are unstoppable. We take down anything and everything that is stopping us, and right now, that's Ryan Chenglei. The more time we spend talking here, the less time we have to save her,"

"Let's go!" Stefano announced to everyone in the room.

While walking out, his phone started ringing.