: 07 :

Walking down the stairs, Calla felt like a teenage girl who has just been asked out on a date by the most popular guy in the school

She settles down in the living room with her laptop closed with the urge to start working on a case, but she isn't even sure if she can. First, she doesn't have access to an internet connection, and she wasn't sure if she could attend work anyway. Making a mental note to ask Stefano later, she turns on the TV.

Thirty minutes later, she feels her eyelids droop.

+++++++++

Whispers started to fill the room, "Who is she?"

"That's Calla, my dear."

"Is she one of the mean girls?"

"Oh no, absolutely not. She is a sweetheart, you'll love her Stella."

"Why is she here?"

"I'm sure your fratello will explain it to you, how about you wake Calla up, and get to know her better. I'll make a snack for all of us." Althaia telling Stella with a smile on her face.

"Cheese and crackers?!"

"Even better, a charcuterie plate."

Feeling a pair of hands on her arm, she became alert in a couple seconds. Calla never really slept, and when she did the slightest movement caused on her, will wake her up.

Snapping her eyes open, she saw a little girl with black hair staring at her. Noticing that it seemed like she scared the little girl, she quickly apologized.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I scare you?"

"A little, but that's ok! I'm Stella, Stefano's sister, nice to meet you." Flashing her cute smile and putting her hand out.

Getting up so that she is sitting on the couch, she shook Stella's hand, "Nice to see you Stella, I'm Calla."

"Oh I know, Althaia told me your name."

Looking at each other, Stella blurted out, "Are you my brother's girlfriend?"

"Oh no, no. I'm not his girlfriend, just a friend."

"You're very pretty."

"You're very pretty as well Stella," replying with a smile.

"How old are you?"

"I'm twenty-three, what about you?"