: 05 :

lmao, so it's been a while since I've written anything. I am trying my best, also if you ever find any errors I would love for you to point them out, I sometimes edit my writing, but I do miss errors too. 

Before the actual chapter starts, I've been thinking and I feel like you guys might have some questions about Calla. Some might be wondering why Calla is so calm about the situation that she is in. The reason for that is Calla simply is that type of person, she's not necessarily carefree, she just doesn't care much. But that doesn't mean she wasn't scared during the intruder situation. Her walls are built quite high, and she only lets them down when she's alone. And even sometimes when she is alone, she doesn't let them down.

You could also be wondering about her money situation. "She has so much money, why doesn't she buy a new car?" and so on. As mentioned, she has been saving up since she was 13. Calla isn't a person to spend her money on luxury items, but on items she needs. She already has a car, so she doesn't take up the offer of buying a new one even if she can. As well as Calla has known that her parents had 'problems' at a young age. She is a person who thinks a lot, so she has predicated for a situation where her mom or dad would owe a debt, and she would have to step in. 

From there, you would ask "Oh well, she shouldn't step in and help them. They've been nothing but horrible to her." When you owe someone money, it wouldn't be a surprise if they went after your family. For Calla to avoid the possibility of being in harm or getting hurt, she had decided to pay the debts which would make her life easier. 

I just thought I would address a couple of things before the chapter, if you read it, thank you for taking your time to read something that you probably didn't care about. Happy reading! :)

 Happy reading! :)

"Tyler, take Ms. Ricci home."

"Yes sir," Tyler responded while walking away with Calla. 

It hurt Stefano's heart just a little to see her walk away, but he wasn't going to let anyone know that. 

+++++++++

Throughout the next two weeks, it was the same thing over and over again for Calla. She went to court for a case the first week after leaving Stefano's place on a sexual assault case where a teenage boy was raped. It was absolutely sickening, but Calla was glad the rapist pleaded guilty. 

It has been a long two weeks. It didn't matter what Calla was doing, Stefano always seemed to be on her mind. Stefano, no doubt was hot and handsome with this gorgeous lip piercing and a body full of tattoos. 

Calla always had something for tattoos. 

She wondered if she was going insane. She just met this guy and barely had any exchanges with him and now that's all she could think about. What Calla didn't know was that Stefano was feeling the same way.