: 20 :

They were being ambushed

"Oh my god!"

Calla quickly moved Althaia to the ground, she ripped the bottom of Althaia's shirt. With the cloth she obtained, she pressed down on Althaia's wound to stop the bleeding.

While Stefano handed Stella to Marcus, Calla made sure to position her and Althaia away from all windows.

"Marcus, take Stella to safety. I don't care where, to the hospital, to the safe house, anywhere."

Running towards the couch, Stefano opened a secret compartment where he kept a couple of his weapons.

As he was taking out weapons, he threw a couple to Tyler.

"Tyler, I need you to drive Calla and Althaia to the hospital."

Tyler immediately agreed, but Calla did not think the same.

"What? No! I'm not leaving you here alone."

"Calla, I don't have time to argue with you-"

And before he could say continue his sentence, he was interrupted by another window breaking.

This time, the bullet hit the TV.

"No. Tyler you listen to me. I'm Donna, you will listen to my commands and you will take Althaia to the hospital."

Nodding, Tyler ran to the secret exit with Althaia in his arms, and while he was running, Calla grabbed knives out of her purse.

"You should've gone with them!" Stefano said in disbelief.

"And leave you here? Right, now pass me some fucking guns."

Passing her a pistol and putting his earpiece in, "Back up was already alerted."

Stefano always carried his earpiece with him, anything can happen anywhere.

"Well, they better hurry the fuck up," Calla said as they noticed people approaching the house.

After reloading his guns, "Ready?"

"Of course," she replied giving him a quick smile.

Right when they broke into the house, back up arrived at the same time.

It was chaos.

A guy jumped onto Calla from behind giving her a cut on the arm.

They fought back and forth, but she got sick and tired of the fore playing.

What was this, child's play?

Shooting him between the eyes, she looked up and noticed the door to Stefano's office close.

As she ran up the stairs, she watched her back because who knows where someone could shoot her.

Opening the door, she shot the first person she could see and multiple following after.