: 12 :

Stefano never wanted Calla to find out this way

Stefano never wanted Calla to find out this way. He wanted to tell her, he really did, but the timing wasn't right. But then again, he wasn't even planning to ever meet again.

At the age of nine, he and his parents moved away and never came back. He was told they were going on a trip, but as months passed by, Stefano figured he was never leaving.

It didn't matter how much he tried getting into contact with Calla, he didn't have her number, and surely sending letters would just end up in her parents' hands.

Taking a seat on his jet, he took out his laptop and started working on some documents.

After checking his emails, many of them asking to do an interview with him, Stefano started wondering why.

Checking his phone, hundreds, maybe even thousands of articles had his name tagged on them.

The whole world was freaking out. The billionaire playboy was settling down, or at least that's what the articles said.

The more he scrolled, more articles with his and Calla's face were showing up. Their faces were plastered everywhere.

"What the hell is going on Elliot, who the fuck released the photos?"

"I'm sorry boss, I'm on it."

"You better hurry the fuck up if you want to keep your life."

"Yes boss."

"And while you're at it, take that shit down."

"Yes sir."

This wasn't good. Calla's face was seen by everyone and everywhere, including the whole Mafia world.

Calla's chances of getting away from the world was slim, but now, it's even slimmer.

++++++++++

"Uh, what the fuck. Tyler!" Calla screamed as she saw her face on the news. Hundreds of articles were written with all different types of headlines.

Some she thought were absolutely ridiculous, one said 'Billionaires new whore of the month?' or this one that made her laugh out loud, 'Newly Wedded, Stefano Valentino and Unknown Girl.'

"What's wron- oh god," Tyler replied while looking at the TV.

"Yea exactly, my face, my fucking face is on national television."

"Okay, this is not good. I'll handle it, I just need to make a call. Excuse me."

Walking into the kitchen, he dialled Elliot's number.

"Why haven't the articles been taken down yet?!"

"I'm trying, whoever released this definitely does not want it taken down."

"You better hurry up because it's now on national television."

With photos of Calla wearing Stefano's family ring all over the world, she has now gained thousands of targets on her back. Targets that won't go away until she stops breathing.