: 14 :

Tyler was throwing orders left and right

"Marcus, send someone up here to clean up the glass and blood. Stop all searches on Stefano's bomber. We need to find Calla, I don't care how long it takes. Fucking find her."

"You got it."

Facing Althaia, "You need to take Stella, we'll have Marcus drive you later to one of our safe houses."

"Hey? You alright?" Tyler asked noticing that Althaia was looking a little pale.

"A little dizzy," Althaia replied as she fell, but lucky enough, Tyler caught her before she could hit her head.

Dialling Dr. Reid, Tyler noticed blood on the window.

"Dr. Reid speaking."

"Hi, we need you. Althaia fainted."

"I'm on my way, give me five minutes."

"See you soon."

The Bianchi family could never get a break. Only they would have a chaotic morning the day after a funeral.

++++++++++

"Hey Dr. Reid?"

"Yes Stella?"

"Will Althaia be okay?"

"Yes, she's just in shocked and tired."

"Okay"

Ruffling her hair, "Why don't you go play with your dolls."

"I already did."

"Did you eat?"

"Yea, but don't tell anyone," as she started whispering and getting closer to Dr. Reid's ear, "I stole an extra chocolate muffin."

Zipping his mouth, he said, "Secret locked in."

Stella giggled and copied his actions.

"I'm bored and Calla isn't here to play with me."

"I'm sure she has a good reason. Now go do something, like colouring. You like colouring."

"Yea I do. Okay Dr. Reid, I'll see you later!"

"Alright, have fun!"

As he watched Stella exit the room, Tyler was standing by the door.

"How is she?"

"She's a bit weak and it's understandable because of everything that's going on. And she's getting old too. Might be time for her to retire."