|𝟎𝟏𝟏.|

-------
everything I wanted - Billie Eilish

-------❦everything I wanted - Billie Eilish❦

------

''STAY HERE. I WILL BE BACK,'' Rafael said as we walked into the Warehouse. Inside were many people walking around and working and when they saw me, their eyes widened and they stared at me in surprise.

I nervously played with my hands as I looked around the big hall that I was in.

No matter where I looked, I had people staring at me like I was some kind of animal.

I began to feel very uncomfortable and scared at the same time. I didn't know anyone.

''Are you Mikayla?'' I snapped my head to the side where a woman was standing and looking at me. I gulped and nodded.

''Good, the Boss wants to talk to you,'' I furrowed my brows. ''The Boss?'' she smiled and gestured for me to follow her.

I hesitated for a moment but decided to follow her since I didn't know what else to do.

As we walked to the other side of the hall, I heard people whisper to each other.

''That's Mikayla Ruiz. The last heir of the Latin American Mafia,''

''She's alive,''

And more.

Ignoring the whispers, I continued following the woman to a hallway that lead to a door. Once we reached that door, the woman knocked on the door while I turned my head back to where we came from because I felt watched.

I felt like someone was following us.

The creaking door opened up which made me turn my head. The woman opened the door and gestured for me to go in. I gave her an unsure smile and walked in.

Thinking she would enter too, I didn't look back but when I heard the door close I looked behind and saw no one was there. My eyes widened in panic.

''Hola, Micaela,'' a male voice spoke. I turned my head again and saw a man sitting in his chair, looking at me. ''Hi?'' I awkwardly said as I watched him push his chair back.

''Who are you? And why am I here?'' I asked, regretting not staying at the hall where Rafael left me and told me to stay there.

He sighed. ''I'm Dante Garcia, the current Mafia boss of the American Mafia. You are here because I wanna talk about you and everything that is happening,"

I raised a brow at him.

"How old are you Mikayla?" he asked.

"18," he nodded in understanding. "You are very young and have a lot of things to learn," he stood up and walked around his table where he gestured to me to sit down on one of the chairs that were there. I did exactly that while he leaned himself on the table.