|𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞|

❦-------SAVE ME-------❦

-------
SAVE ME
-------

Hello, my lovely readers! My name is Endrita but y'all can call me Rita or Andy. I'm excited to say that SAVE ME AND FIND ME are officially down for rewriting. But I decided to take my time with both stories because there will be a lot of things that need to change plus I have a life outside of Wattpad.

Anyway, without further ado, I present to you...

SAVE ME the first book of the Garcia Series

This Series includes all of these stories:
SAVE ME (#1)
FIND ME (#2)
HEAL ME (#3)
LOVE ME (#4)
𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐄 (#𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥)

‼️You don't have to read SAVE ME & FIND ME to understand HEAL ME & LOVE ME and the other way around too‼️

The comments under every Chapter won't make any sense so don't get too confused.

Enjoy reading!<3

SYNOPSIS

What happens when two completely different worlds full of sadness, hatred, love, and power meet?

𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 is a closed-off girl with a talent for drawing. She's sassy, and quiet but still aware of her confidence. One night her life changed drastically which made her want to kill herself. But someone came and saved her before she could do it and that was...

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐜 is the heir of the American Mafia. He is known for his mysterious personality and his appearance which makes every girl drool for him. One day, his father told him to protect the last heir of the Latin American Mafia, Mikayla Rodriguez. And if he refuses to do it he will not be the next heir of the American Mafia.

But protecting her is not the only thing Alec does.

Follow their journey between love and hate and all the secrets that they have to uncover to find the truth.

❦𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓❦

"Mikayla, I told you to shut up!" he hissed as he pressed me against the wall. The proximity between us was so close that could smell his mint breath.

"What if I don't want to? What are you going to do?" I whispered as I heard footsteps coming closer to the bedroom. I looked up at him waiting for him to answer but what I didn't expect was him doing this.