|𝟎𝟎𝟕.|

-------
Stained Glass - Madison Beer

-------❦Stained Glass - Madison Beer❦

-------

I JUST GOT INTO THE WAREHOUSE after receiving a message from Vito, telling me he knew who was behind the attack on Mikayla. Without waiting any longer, I got here as fast as I could.

''So, who is it?'' I got into my office when I saw Vito and Gio sitting there. ''It's Javier Ramirez, the Mexican Cartel leader,'' my fist and jaw clenched when he mentioned his name.

Javier was always a problem for the Latin American Mafia and the America Mafia. He always runs his mouth, telling us and Mateo, Mikayla's dad, that he will take over the whole Latin and American Mafia. We, of course, knew he wouldn't dare to do it because he has nothing against us.

But now that Mika is the next heir to the Latin American Mafia, also the biggest Mafia in the world, he wants her dead so he can take over.

''I had a feeling it would be him,'' I rubbed the bridge of my nose with my thumb.

''What do you wanna do?'' I sighed, knowing I have only one solution.

I looked up at Vito. ''She's not safe with you guys. You are an open target for him and he would always have a way to get to her when she's with you. The only best idea is to get her somewhere where she's surrounded by heavy-armed and trained security, and people who can protect her,'' I closed my eyes and took a deep breath knowing what will come out of my mouth will change a lot of things.

''What are you suggesting?'' Gio was the one asking.

I caressed my inner cheek with my tongue and sighed again. ''She should live with me,''

''She will not want to, you know that. She's already pissed off because I didn't let her out of my house,'' Vito said which made me slightly chuckle.

''It doesn't matter what she wants. The only thing that matters is that she's safe and protected until she can take over her fucking Mafia. But before she can do that, she needs proper training and the knowledge of how the Mafia works,'' at this point I was angry.

I know Mikayla has been through a lot. But as of right now, she has to prepare herself because she will go through more and worst things.

Getting out of my car, I looked around the parking lot of the school to see if I would find her but I didn't. The only thing I saw was people staring at me.

Shaking my head, I began making my way inside to find her and see if she was okay.

I normally don't care about people and their feelings but I need her to be okay so she wouldn't try to jump over a bridge again.

"Come here," I whispered, holding my hand out for her. But when she didn't take it, I grabbed her and wrapped my arms around her fragile body.

I don't know why but I just want to hug her like this forever.