|𝟎𝟐𝟓.|

-------
Mockingbird - Eminem

-------❦Mockingbird - Eminem❦

-------

IT'S DOMINIC'S BIRTHDAY. I haven't visited their graves in such a long time. The reason is obvious. But I feel guilty.

I'm the only one who visits their graves. I should be there every single day.

But running away from the people who are trying to kill me was a little bit more important.

For the past week, I tried to talk to Alec about visiting the graves today but I backed out immediately when I noticed him stressing about the situation with Javier. I know it's not the best time to talk about something different than that but I guess I just wanted something normal for once.

He, of course, noticed my distance because we have been spending more time together since the dinner we had with his parents two weeks ago. It got to a point where I'm questioning our relationship.

I'm not even sure what we are since we began to act more than just ʼfriendsʼ.

I'm not even sure if we ever were friends.

Anyway, I have to ask him today because I really want to visit my family's graves.

So, I got ready when I woke up this morning and prepared a little speech. I'm not quite sure if this is going to work but I have to try. This is my last day.

When I got downstairs, I saw Alec alone in the kitchen which was the perfect moment for me. So, I took it and walked straight towards him. He noticed me walking up to him and turned his head to me.

A smile spread out over his face which made my knees weak.

This man has me in a choke hole and he doesn't even know it. 

I stopped in front of him and was ready to open my mouth when he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. He gently placed his lips on mine which took me by surprise even though it shouldn't have because he has been doing that since the dinner.

"Morning," he whispered against my lips and pulled away to look at my face. "What's wrong?" he asked with furrowed brows like he was confused.

I opened my mouth again to talk and let my eyes drift toward the papers he had on the kitchen counter and noticed they were about Javier and the Cartels.

Gulping, I looked back up at Alec and froze.

Why the hell am I so nervous?