|𝟎𝟏𝟔.|

-------
Sign of the Times - Harry Styles

-------❦Sign of the Times - Harry Styles❦

-------

I JUST STARED at the guys, drinking and laughing with each other. I didn't know that they would start drinking so much after the first two drinks.

As of right now, I'm the only sober person in this house which creeps me out because what if something happens and we get attacked?

On top of that, Alec left a few hours ago because he had some business to take care of at the Warehouse. He told the guys to not drink much so that they can still 'protect me' if something happens.

I get it. I'm not good at fighting yet or protecting myself but don't make it that obvious that I can't do all these things.

Anyway, I don't know what to do with four drunk guys that can't even stand up on their own feet.

''Alec is going to kill me,'' I mumbled to myself but I guess the guys heard it because they started laughing like it was the most hilarious thing in this world. ''Mikayla? Have I ever told you that you are the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen?'' Rafael chuckled drunkenly.

Not really knowing how to respond, I kept my mouth shut and kept my head low to hide my red cheeks.

''I think you guys had enough for tonight. You should all go and sleep to get sober,'' I stood up and grabbed all the bottles out of their hands. They groaned and whined like babies but I didn't care.

Slowly, I grabbed Maddox's arm and pulled him up to his feet. "I don't want to," he whined which made me roll my own eyes in annoyance.

I carefully brought him to his room. Fortunately for me, his bedroom was in the downstairs area. Once I brought him to his room and laid him on his bed, I returned to the living room where the boys fell asleep.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I murmured to myself.

Groaning softly, I began pulling up all guys to their feet and bringing them to their rooms.

Forty minutes later, all guys were in their bed, fast asleep. I was tired too but didn't want to sleep knowing no one is up to watch the house.

I mean there could be criminals around here who want to rob our house. And if they do, there is not much I could do anyway.

Sighing, I walked up into the kitchen and continued the drawing that Rafael started a few hours ago and didn't finish.