|𝟎𝟐𝟔.|

-------
needy - Ariana Grande

-------❦needy - Ariana Grande❦

-------

ALEC FINALLY DECIDED TO LET me come with him to the Warehouse because he wants me with him where ever he goes. For me, it's a good thing because I can see more from the world than just these stupid white walls of my room.

''Remember, if something happens then you come straight to me. Don't go around to other people asking for help. We can't trust anyone right now,'' stated Alec as he stopped the car at the Warehouse garage.

I turned to look at him and saw he was already looking at me. ''What?'' I nervously chuckled as he kept staring at me.

His eyes moved down my body while he had a slight smirk. Once his gaze met mine again he chuckled and turned to open his door. I raised a brow at him in amusement while I watched him walk around the car to open my door. When he did, I looked at him.

''What was that?'' I asked, stepping out of the car.

Without saying anything, he stepped closer, making me tilt my head up to look at him, and kissed me.

When he pulled away and began walking towards the door, I felt this coldness take over my body. I missed the warmth of his body and the feeling he gave me by just kissing me.

At this point, we aren't pretending anymore.

I think he means everything he does.

With a last sigh, I followed him upstairs to the Warehouse where, like last time, many people were working.

I opened my mouth to ask Alec where I should stay when Landon came walking up to us with a girl next to him.

''Hey, guys,'' he greeted us with a smile. I flashed him one too and moved my eyes to the girl next to him. She was small like me and had brown goldish hair.

I felt Alec's hand slide underneath my hoody and stroke the skin on my lower back. ''Any new information?'' Alec asked and Landon shook his head. ''Everythings quiet,'' Alec stopped the movements on my skin and sighed. ''Too quiet,'' he mumbled.

He turned to look at me and gave me regretful eyes. ''Go to my office. I will be there in a short time,'' I crooked my head to the side and gave him an are-you-serious look.

''You know what happened last time when you left me alone,'' I reminded him and he pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

Before he could say anything, Landon interrupted him. ''She could go with Mia,'' I looked at him and saw him looking at the girl next to him. ''I wouldn't mind,'' she flashed me a smile and nodded slowly.

When I turned to look at Alec, I saw him thinking about it with staring at them both with narrowed eyes.

''Listen, Mia. I know I can trust you but I'm not sure if I can trust you with my girl,'' I felt the heat burn my cheeks as I stared at Alec's side profile.