|𝟎𝟑𝟐.|

-------
Don't Blame Me - Taylor Swift

-------❦Don't Blame Me - Taylor Swift❦

-------

"DID YOU FIND ANYTHING?" I speed-walked into the Warehouse because Landon called me and told me that he had some information for me that might help us find Diego and Javier.

"Yeah, come here," he gestured for me to come to his table where he had his laptop open.

"What happened?" I came closer to his desk and leaned on it with my hand. "Remember how I told you that finding Javier won't be an easy thing?" he smirked which let me know he did.

I nodded with a small smile. "Well, I did. I've been checking every security camera from every airport, train station, Mall, and many more. And I found him and Diego leaving the US with a ferry to Argentina," he explained as he showed me the security cameras of the dock.

"Can you trace and find him through the system and facial recognition that we have?" he nodded in excitement. "Good news is that we updated the facial recognition program so we can find him even if the footage is old. It's connected to every security camera in the world,'' I sighed in relief.

''That's good news for once,'' I patted his shoulder and gave him a nod. ''Once he gets off that ferry, I can give you the exact location,'' I turned and began typing on his keyboard.

''No, I will send a few men to the docks in Argentina. We will attack there and get him,'' I told him. ''Make sure you don't lose the ferry. I don't want him to escape anywhere else,'' I ordered, and with a nod, he let me know that he understood what I wanted from him.

I looked up at one of my men and called him to me. ''Let a few fighters know that they should get ready to leave for Argentina. I want them to be highly armed and ready to fight against Javier,'' he nodded respectfully to my request.

Once he walked away, I left Landon at his table and went to my office. I knew I couldn't do anything at the hospital for Mikayla. The least I could do was to find Diego and Javier.

For her.

I've been at the hospital with Mikayla for the last few days. I haven't left her side. Not once.

I was too scared that something might happen to her and I would be there.

I wouldn't forgive myself if something happens to her.

A knock on the door snapped me back into reality. ''Come in,'' I said and sat down on my chair. The door opened and Xander came in but he wasn't alone.