|𝟎𝟑𝟏.|

-------
Sing For The Moment - Eminem

-------❦Sing For The Moment - Eminem❦

-------

"ALEC YOU HAVE TO CALM DOWN! She is going to be okay," Maddox tried to say while stopping me from pacing around the waiting room.

It's been hours since we got here. And the waiting is killing me. They have her in that damn room for two hours and still haven't told us anything.

I'm so fucking scared.

Turning around, I moved closer to Maddox. ''Don't tell me what to do,'' I gritted through my teeth.

''Woah, Woah, calm down, man. I'm just trying to help you,'' he stated while holding his hand up in defense. I stepped back and rubbed my face in frustration. ''I'm sorry,'' I mumbled into my hands.

I felt his hand on my back where he patted it. ''I get it, man. It's okay. We all are on edge right now,'' I moved back to my seat and slumped down on it.

''I'm scared that she isn't going to make it. She lost a lot of blood,'' I told him as I looked down at my bloody dried shirt and hands.

The blood of Mikayla.

The girl I love.

''Don't say that. You know she will make it. She's strong,'' he assured me as he wrapped his arm loosely around my shoulder.

I was about to agree with him when Rafael and Elijah entered the waiting room with cups of coffee in their hands. They handed us a cup of coffee and sat down in their seats.

''Any news?'' Rafael asked and I shook my head. A sigh escaped his mouth.

Everyone was worried about Mika.

She grew on their hearts and you can tell.

I turned my head and saw Mia sleeping with her head resting on Landon's shoulder while he rested his on hers with his eyes closed. A small smile crept onto my face as I watched them.

I was so in my through that I didn't see one of my men walk into the waiting room. I noticed him when he tapped my shoulder. ''Boss, we have something,'' he said and gestured for me to follow him outside. I looked over my shoulder at Maddox and saw he was too focused on his phone.

Rafael was talking to Elijah so they didn't notice me leaving.

Once we were outside, he began talking. ''We checked the security cameras and saw how she entered the bathroom and a few minutes later a man walked in,'' he explained.