|𝟎𝟐𝟕.|

-------
Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood

-------❦Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood❦

-------

''ARE YOU GOING TO THE PARTY TONIGHT?'' Mia asked while she was sorting out some papers on her table. I was sitting on top of the bar counter that was in her's and Zane's office and stared down at my nails.

I sighed. ''I live with the boys. So, yes, I'm going to be at the party,'' I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Today is the party that everyone has been talking about for the past week. I wasn't fond of the thought of having so many people over who would just trash the whole house. I told Alec that I wasn't really in the mood to party and he told me that he will be with me the whole time even though I told him I don't need him beside me 24/7.

I decided to not argue with him because it'll just make things worse.

''What are you going to wear?'' I shrugged my shoulders at Mia's question.

Mia texted me today and asked if I want to join her at the Warehouse. I thought why not because the boys were busy organizing the party for tonight and I was bored. So, I told Alec I was going to the Warehouse and he didn't like the idea of me being alone there but I assured him that I was going to stay with Mia.

He was hesitant but in the end, he gave me his car keys and I drove to the Warehouse where Mia waited for me.

''Girl, show a little bit more excitement. This party might help you forget a little bit,'' she exclaimed while walking up to me with a smile on her face. She grabbed my hands and gave them both a gentle and light squeeze.

''I know that we just met but let me tell you something. It's okay to just let go and do something that makes you happy,'' she said which made me smile. ''And I can tell that Alec is making you happy,'' I felt my cheeks heat up when she said that.

''Ohh, look at you. You're blushing,'' she giggled which made me turn my head to hide my face.

''Now keep that cute smile on your face and start helping me with these papers. I need to get home and get ready for this party,'' I chuckled at her sassiness and helped her with these papers.

It's been a few hours since Mia and I left the Warehouse after sorting the papers out. We went to her place because she needed to get ready and while I was there, I started to think about Liliana. She hasn't called or texted me which is worrying me a lot.

A lot of questions began floating through my mind as I waited for Mia to get ready.

What if something happened?