Chapter 13

She jumped down and let the cat walk away, She waved as it jumped into a bush and disappeared.
Irene turned around and that's when her eyes widened.
They're standing mouthwide open was the prince.

'uh oh, What have I done!' Irene thought and began to sweat buckets.......
again.
__________________________________

Irene stood there, her shoulders stiffened and her face filled with sweat out of awkwardness.

"P-prince C-claudius, it's not what it looks like" she said stuttering her words.

Claudius stood there his body shaking and then he pulled out a wide grin
"You really are amusing,
not once in my life have I seen a lady climb a tree before. This is definitely something new" he said his face filled with pure amusement as if something out of this world had been discovered.

Irene stood there confused by his words and laughing awkwardly.

"I will come and visit you another time next week" he kneeled and took Irene's hand and slightly kissed it.
"Until another time my lady" he said and smiled at her,
Claudius looked at Irene intending to make her blush but was surprised. Irene did not looked all flustered rather very confused. Claudius was more confused At the fact that his charm did not work.

"My prince, what are you doing?" She asked rather densely.
Claudius stared at her and then blushed out of embarrassment,

'How did that not work?!, If I did it with anyone else they would be flustered to the point of fainting, and look at this one her expressions haven't changed!' Claudius thought with confusion.

"My prince, I think you should stand up now" she said pointing at him. Claudius stood up feeling ashamed that a prince like him was kneeling too much.

"Aaand.......
Can you please release my hand?"

Claudius looked at his hands and noticed that he was still clutching onto Irene's hand,
He let go instantly and blushed a bright red. This was the most humiliating thing in his life.

"W-well then, I think I should take my leave" he said and scurried away. As he ran his face turned even redder.

Irene just stood there, confusion raising up to a higher level 'Well he was one weird Prince' She thought and skipped along in the garden.

There was a person hiding behind a tree, the said person saw the entire scene and  clenched his hands. He did not take it very nicely, In fact he did not like the Prince.
'I have to keep him away from her, or he'll make a move." He thought in his mind.
'be careful......

Nee-san!' the said person mentally cried.

MangaAnimeMe ❤️
Hey guys,
Sorry about the short chapter,
To be honest I didn't know how to write this one,
I was surprised myself but I tried my best.
Hopefully the next chapter will make it up to you guys,
Pray for my brain so that it'll come up with something imaginative.
Hopefully 😅

Have a nice day/night
👋👋👋👋