Chapter 19

"I can probably guess what this is" a voice interrupted and walked in care freely. The said person steps echoing as as they hit the ground and got closer.

Everyone's gaze turned towards the door, a smirk plastered on the said person's face.
_

_________________________________

"Nee-san?" Vlad said to the one who walked through the door.

"Oh Vlad, there you are" Irene looked towards her little brother.
She turned her head to the bed on Vlad's left. There lay a sickly women with beautifully braided golden blonde hair. She walked over to her.

"Greetings, lady Heliete" Irene curtsied to the lady that lay ill on the bed infront of her.
"my name is Irene Canton and this here is my brother Vlad Canton" she pointed her hand towards Vlad.

The women lay there mesmerized by Irene, as though she was a holy being. She quickly snapped out of her trance,
"It's a pleasure...... Irene Canton"
Heliete realized something,
"Irene Canton? Oh you must be the young lady that my daughter Liliana and my son Alan met. I'm so do you like it to have finally meet you..." She coughed at the ending.

"It's a pleasure, My lady"Irene courtesied again, Heliete coughed even louder"

"are you alright My lady?"  Irene asked worried.

"Y-yes, quiet alright" she coughed through her sentence.

"Irene-sama, were you the one that said you knew something about my mother's sickness" Liliana took the chance to ask Irene, Irene turned her attention towards Liliana.

"Oh yes!" She recalled, Irene turned her attention to Lady Heliete "Lady Heliete, may I ask you a few questions"

"Y-yes?"

"Thank you My Lady, so firstly I would like to ask is when did you first start feeling sickly?"

"Umm, I would say about three month ago"

"The last time you visited father?" Liliana spoke in.

"Yes, right about two to three weeks after the day I left I started feeling nauseous and I didn't feel like eating anything"

"I see, did you by chance receive or maybe find anything strange three months ago or before that maybe?"

"Hmm, something strange? I don't think I have.......wait!" As lady Heliete said that, She reached her hand into her pocket and pulled out a pocket watch. The pocket watch was round with lots of swirly decorations, It was gold and quite eye catching. It shimmered as the light reflected onto it.

"I found this in a forest laying by a bush as I was walking to my carriage" Heliete said as she presented the pocket watch.

"Hmm..... Looks interesting, May I take a look my lady?"Irene asked.

Heliete was a bit hesitant but agreed to it and handed it over to Irene. Irene took this behavior quite suspiciously.

As Irene held the pocket watch in her hands she felt a thump in her chest, She clenched her chest with her hand as she groaned quietly.

Vlad caught sight of this of this,
"Nee-san are you alright"He asked.

"Y-yes...."Irene said with a heavy breath, Her eyes were shaking  and her head was thumping. Just then a wave went through her head, It was so extruating, she could no longer endure the pain.
And.........

She screamed on the top of her lungs.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!!"

MangaAnimeMe ❤️

Hey guys it's been a long time,
How are you all?
I'm sorry I couldn't update in the past few months,
I Apologise deeply.

But I was able to manage one Chapter, I can't promise anything but hopefully I will be able to update again soon.
I hope you can all bear with me and hopefully you guys will still stick around.
It would mean a lot ❤️

Thank you as always and have a great night/day

P.S
2.62k.............

What?!
How did I get so many readers!
Am I dreaming.....
If this isn't a dream

THANK YOU GUYS
SOO MUCH ❤️

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING 😭😭
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!