Chapter 14(edited)

Rivals

It was another normal day for Irene as she was practicing her martial arts. She was doing it for a long time as she was sweating alot, it wasn't very comfortable for her to do martial arts in her very tight and unmovable dress and she couldn't even take the short clothes that farmers would wear as her mother caught her wearing it once and locked her eyes on Irene since then.

It was more comfortable to do it in her martial arts uniform from her previous life but despite it all  she would always do martial arts and swordsmanship. This though was her own morning practice, she had a martial arts teacher who would come every evening, but that was a long was away and Irene could never wait that long, martial arts and swordsmanship meant the whole world to her And would do it every second of the day,
if that were possible.

As she finished her martial arts training for the morning she was about to get her sword as it was time for swordsmanship. Footsteps were heard, Irene looked up and saw Katherine calling for her as she ran to Irene.

"My lady" she shouted in a huff.

"Katherine? Are you alright" She asked raising her eyebrow in confusion.

"The...."

"The?"

"Prince is....."

"What about the prince?"

"He's here!...............

Again"

Irene dropped her sword and grabbed her hair
"How many times does that make it!" She shouted in distress. Irene was very annoyed that her morning practices were being awfully disturbed by the unreasonable amount of visits from the Prince.

After that little incident with Prince Cladius, he came to have the leastest amount of interest in Irene and would come to visit Irene whenever he could, and without the exaggeration it was a lot.

*A few moments later*
Irene ran down the hallway with two maids behind her,
"Wait my lady!" One maid shouted.

"What is it!" Irene shouted with annoyance as she was awfully late.

"Your hair, my lady!" The other maid said, Irene halted then and there.

"You should have said so before!"

"But my lady,
We called you all the way here"
One said with a hint of tears. Irene felt guilty and sighed.
I'm sorry" Irene said with puppy dog eyes.

The maids started blushing,
"No no, it's okay my lady" they said flustered. No in actual reality everyone and I dare say everyone in the Canton household adored Irene more than anything, and her puppy dog faces were their pride. Her face could pierce a man dead with cuteness, even though she herself did not notice.

The maids hurridly fixed her hair, since the princes visits for a number of consecutive days they had gotten used to getting her ready quickly, actually long before. Irene's mother Sulviene always hated it when Irene woke up late and as such would go to her room to personally pound her awake I mean nicely wake her. (^_^メ)

Irene ran through the doors of the lounge and was met with  Gerald who was just barely able to keep up with his strain smile.
"Irene, how lovely of you to finally come". He said twitching alot.

"Uh....huuh" she said and awkwardly walked to Prince Cladius and gave a courtsey.
"So my lovely fiance, what are your plans today?" He asked smiling with his angelic face.

"Uummmm......
I was gonna have tea with Vlad, would you care to join us?"

"I would love to" he said and took her hand,
"Where is it held?"