Chapter 15

Cat?!

Irene and Vlad were invited to  another tea party. This was there second one, and as usual Irene was really excited about all the cakes she would get to eat. And as usual her overprotective brother Vlad would chase her to the ends of the earth in order to keep her in check.

As she was running around, she realized that she was yet again lost. Irene looked around at where she was, it was a garden and it was full of beautiful blossomed flowers, her eyes couldn't get enough of the sight.

As she looked at the flowers she caught glimpse of something. Infront of her not too far away were two young people, one with beautiful platinum hair and the other one with light silver hair. They seemed to be doing something but Irene couldn't see well.

"Little kitten, come jump down into my arms. Come on you can do it" a girl said motioning to a scared cat latched onto the tree to come down. The boy next to her tried climbing the tree but failed miserably.

"Be careful onii-chan" she said to the boy.

"I'm sorry *****" he said scratching his head out of awkwardness.

"Is something the matter?" A voice called along with some footsteps coming their way, both of them turned their heads towards the direction. Irene was running and stopped infront of them.

They glanced at each other,
"Who might you be?" Liliana asked.

"Oh sorry, my name is Irene Canton, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance" she said with a courtsey. Both of them widened their eyes.

"Did you say Irene!" Liliana shout asked with a shock.

"Y-yes?" Irene said with surprise.
Liliana realized how loud her voice was
"My apologies, Irene-sama,
My name is Liliana balldock this here is my elder brother Alan balldock" She said leading her hands to Alan

"It's a pleasure Irene-sama" Alan said with a bow.

"It's just that we're so happy to meet you, our younger sister Maria has talked alot about you"
she said grabbing onto Irene's hands,
"Thank you so much for looking out for our sister" They both said  smiling.

"Oh yeah Maria's older sister and brother, It's a pleasure to meet you" Irene said with a courtsey.

"No no, the pleasure is all ours..."Liliana said and that's when they heard a meow. Their attention was pulled to the cat that was still latching onto the tree branch.

"I nearly forgot about the cat!" She said and quickly went over to the tree. And tried calling the cat again.

"My apologies Irene-sama, it seems at though the cat doesn't want to get down" she said sighing.

"It's okay" Irene said walking over to the tree,
"I'll get it down" she said and started climbing the tree, Liliana and Alan both had surprised looks on their faces. Irene called out to the cat and it slowly jumped into her arms. Irene looked down at the two.

"Liliana, Alan, can you two please move" she she said from atop the tree, both of them moved away, sweat dropping because they didn't know what Irene was going to do. That's when Irene jumped down from the tree and let the cat free.
" Be careful now" Irene waved at it and the cat meowed as if saying thank you.

Irene turned around and saw very surprised looks on both people, they were jaw dropped.

"Uuuh" Irene said in awkwardness, she had done it again.

"My, Irene-sama, that was something else" Liliana said holding her hand to her mouth

"Hehe, let's forget this ever happened" Irene said awkwardly laughing.

"Why would we ever, that was amazing!, But are you alright jumping down from there?" Liliana asked with a worried expression.

"Don't worry about it, I do this all the time" she said gesturing with her hands that it was nothing.
They both looked surprised again when she said all the time. That's when a voice called.

"Nee-san!"

"Oh Vlad" Irene looked and saw  her little brother running towards her,  she waved at him.

"What are you doing all the way out here" he said huffing.

"Sorry, I kinda got lost" she said rubbing her head out of awkwardness.

"Please be careful next time" he said with a stern face, and then noticed the two people beside her sister.

"Liliana, Alan!" He said with a happy face.

"Vlad, it's been a while" Alan said giving him a slight pat on the back.

"How have you been?" Liliana asked

"Very good, I was adopted by the prime minister and entered the Canton family" Vlad said smiling at Irene.

"Vlad, you know them?" Irene asked.

"Yeah, I would mostly go to their house when I was a kid"

"Your still a kid though" she said pointing at him

"I'm a man now!" He said pouting. Liliana was shocked when she heard no hesitation in Vlad's words, that's when Liliana stared at them, a smile formed on her face, she looked at Alan who was confused for a second but then too smiled at her as if reading her thoughts.

"Oh yeah, Nee-san, the party is nearly over, we have to get going"

"Oh is it, I didn't have enough cake"

"Nee-saaan" Vlad said pouting, Irene dropped a sweat.

"Sorry sorry, I won't eat anymore" she said patting his head,he blushed out of happiness.
Liliana stared smiling even more.

"Liliana, Alan, would you like to visit our house tomorrow?" Irene asked.

"Visit your house?" She asked confused.

"Yeah, Maria is coming too"

" Is she?!" Liliana said surprised. This was the first time anyone asked her to come to their house, she felt a tingling feeling in her chest. Liliana started crying, out of happiness though.

"Liliana, why are you crying!" Irene asked shocked.

"Liliana?" Alan asked, Liliana shook her head.

" I would love to come, Irene-sama" she said smiling.

" Okay, it's set then. So won't you stop crying?" Irene asked in a sweet voice.

"Mmhm" she said nodding.

As the tea party finally came to a close, both Cantons and Balldocks said their goodbyes and left the party, both very happy with their faithful encounter. Liliana was especially happy, but also a part of her dwelled with sadness, but that was for another day.

MangaAnimeMe ❤️
Hey guys,
I hope you liked this chapter,

Byeee
👋👋