My name is Irene Canton

"Lady Iriene, LADY IRIENE! Get down from there! You'll get hurt." The young maid said with worry in her voice.

" No I won't" said the young girl cheekly sticking out her tongue from a top the tree."       

My name is Irene Canton, I am currently 5 years old.
My father is the Prime Minister of the Renvon kingdom.
Just about a week ago , I was practicing martial arts on the side of the stairs, yes the stairs when I tripped and fell, and was out cold.
I remembered everything about my previous life and the accident with the car, stupid cup noodles this is all your fault! And of all the people I had to be reincarnated into, it just had to be the villainess.
Well at least I'm not the heroine, love makes me sick. Uhh.

The worst part is at the age of 5 Irene gets engaged to the crown prince Claudius Redmon. Engaged! Just thinking about the word makes me dizzy.

                           Present*

"Lady Irene please get down!"
I looked down at her my smile fading, Katherine my maid was now in tears I sighed.
"Alright, I guess that's enough fun for one day" I jumped down and landed on my feet with ease.
"My lady! That was really dangerous!" Katherine ran over worry in her voice.
"It's alright I'm not dead" I stated sarcastically.
"I know but please be careful next time."

"Alright alright, but Katherine you better not be telling mother about this, I would be dead for sure"
I said putting my arms on my hips with a serious face.
" Not tell me what!"
'Uh oh, this can't be good my face started sweating buckets,
I dared to turn around to see the devil's face staring at me with an angry expression.

"M-mother w-what brings y-you h-here" I just managed to stutter out.
"What, I can't take a stroll in the garden to see that my daughter is climbing trees when I specifically told her not to!" My face was now really pale I gulped.
Mother grabbed me and dragged me back to the castle. I'm screwed now.

Mother brought me inside and stopped in front of a door.
"You better behave yourself now"

I straightened my posture and followed mother inside the room. There was a young boy sitting on the couch with father, he noticed me and gave me a fake smile. There was no color in his eyes, as if he were a hollow doll. 'weird'
He looked familiar but I couldn't place where.

Mother sat down on the couch across from father and the young boy, I sat beside her.

"Irene, pleased you could make it"
Father said kindly.
"This is Vlad and starting from today onwards he will be your younger brother"

' did he just say Vlad, as in the psycho brother who kills me in the end '

' yes Vlad in the game is the leader of a group of mercenaries 2 of them are nobles, he enters magic academy where he meets the only person that accepts him for who he is the heroine. Irene gets mad at the heroine for getting everyone's attention and starts bullying her, after a while she gets caught and is publicaly denounced and banished from the kingdom, she then returns to take revenge by kidnapping the heroine and attempts to kill her in which all capture targets find her and Vlad being a psycho kills Irene without a second thought..... the end!'

I don't want that ending.
"Irene...IRENE! Can you hear me!"
I snap out of my thoughts hearing mother shout at me.
"Oh!.. my apologies" I bow apologising.

"You and your daydreaming Irene" father says shaking his head.
"I shall leave you alone to get to know your brother,... lady Canton" father says holding out his hand out to mother which she takes blushing. They both left, and I know the reason, I wish I didn't my guts twisted at the thought.

They both walk out and me and Vlad were left in awkward silence.

"It's nice to meet you Irene" Vlad breaks the silence. I could see that his smile was fake, he's been through a lot. If I don't make him like me then he's gonna be the end of me.

" No the pleasure is all mine, but please do call me nii-san" I say smiling at him. All of a sudden his eyes widen and starts shaking, as if the very word nii-san haunted him.
" Are you okay?" I ask reaching out to him. He backed away scared out of his right mind, realization then struck him.
" I'm sorry, p-please don't hurt m-me"
I was really confused now, "
" Why would I hurt you? Your my brother" I reach out for his shoulders and I hug him. He seemed really surprised, he was hesitant but hugged me back.
" Vlad, it's late so why don't you rest up and I'll show you around tomorrow, okay?" I say smiling sweetly. He nodded his head and Katherine showed him to his room.
I went to my bedroom and stretched my arms "time for bed."

Irene Canton

Age: 5
Hair color: red
Eye color: crimson red

Likes: fighting, sweets, training to become stronger and stronger, winning, gets interested with things and people and wants to find out more.

Dislikes: heartless bastards, losing, being mocked, crying, doesn't like people who act weak.

Personality: gets mad pretty easily,  doesn't like to cry/crybabies.