Visitor?

I heard footsteps walking our direction, I looked up at Maria and Jasper their eyes widened in fear.
I looked at where there eyes were at to see 'him!'

A wide grin was on the said person.

" Well well well, if it isn't Vlad
How are things going for you?"
The said person asked with a sarcastic tone.

Vlad just showed him the most murderous look ever, he never wanted to see this person ever again.

" Gerald What are you doing here?!"
Vlad said with venom in his voice.

Gerald's expression changed " don't mind me I'm just here to...." Gerald  punched Vlad's face, and Knocked him to the ground.

" Vlad!" Maria and Jasper shouted,
Jasper was about to help Vlad up when another boy kicked his stomach and he too fell with a loud thump.
Another boy held Maria by the arms and didn't let her escape.

Gerald had a wide smirk plastered on his face " I'm getting my revenge from what you did that day, this scar you left me with itches at the very thought of you, I won't be satisfied until your blood is in sight" his expression turned dark. " Your going to experience every inch of pain I felt"

" You bastard! How dare you say you felt pain, you got what you deserved, you started everything!!!" Vlad shouted with such rage. Gerald was now furious, he clicked his fingers and his guards immediately started beating the lives out of them.

Vlad was in Soo much pain. He was nearly on the verge of tears.
' no I can't cry, I can't show weakness!'

After a couple of minutes he had enough, he did what the most normal person would do in a situation like this.
"Someone help us" he whispered under his nearly audible enough that Gerald could just make out.

"Help?!" Gerald started laughing like a maniac and shouted. " Who in their right mind would help you, are you out of your mind!?"

Gerald was right no one would help him, then he recalled the previous conversation he had with Irene,
enjoy yourself outside and if you get in any trouble just call my name and I'll be there, okay"

Then the most stupidest thought crossed Vlad's mind, he looked over at his friends, Jasper being beaten to a pulp and Maria's hair being pulled she was a crying mess"

He had to bet on this, even though it was impossible, it was his only chance to save his friends and his own skin.
It was now or never, ....

" IRIENE!!! HELP ME, PLEASE! "
Vlad shouted and everyone's attention turned to him. He kept on shouting But no one came.

" Oi! Who are you calling, are you deaf I just said no one would come and save someone like you;" Gerald said annoyed.

After a couple of minutes there was still nothing.
' I knew it, it was all fake! No one would come. Irene is probably not even here heck she's obviously not here and even if 1 in a 100 she was,
She would never come help.

The color in Vlad's eyes faded and he didn't care about his situation anymore. He smirked at Gerald who was pissed off now.

" What the heck are you smirking at!"
Gerald threatened as he lifted his cleanched fist and was about to punch him when..........

👍