Chapter 17

A Saturday morning in the Canton household was as peaceful as ever..........
Or was it?

"Irene-sama! Where are you!?"
Someone called while running through the entire mansion bursting through every door in the hopes of finding her missing young mistress.

"Have you found her yet, Katherine?" Another called while running up to her while huffing.

"Just where in the world could she have dissapeared to?"

"You know her Katherine, this is her daily occurrence of mischief"
The other maid said while giving a smile. Katherine chuckled
"We best find her before mistress Sulviene discovers of her disappearance" Katherine said while leading the other maid to follow her.

Timeskip*

Somewhere outside in the garden
There was a party of two with a minimum of two maids, one person was drinking tea while the other had a bowl of pudding held in between their hands, and a large bump located on their head. They both sat in awkward silence when one spoke.

"Nee-san......" One said with a sweat running down their forehead.

"Yes Vlad?" The other said eating their pudding with a serious face.

"Are you alright?"

"Whatever do you mean?"

"That....." Vlad said pointing at Irene's forehead where a large bump was located. That's when Irene choked on her food, she did not want to remember the previous ordeal.

Previously*

"Have you found her?" Katherine asked a maid, the maid nodded her head followed by with a no.

Katherine sighed "What are we going to do? We can't let Mistress Sulviene find out" and if by mere coincidence there standing was......

"Tell me what?" A figure spoke with their hands on their hips followed by with a very displeased face.

"Mistress Sulviene!!" Both maids shouted, shocked to see the lady infront of them giving off a very sinister aura.

"Well what's going on?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Uuuuhhh....." The maids were speechless.

"Did it happen again?" Sulviene said as if reading their minds' and clenching her first.

"Y-yes" Katherine said with a stutter.

"That mischievous little one! When will she learn!" Sulviene shouted and stormed off. Katherine gulped already foreseeing how the next scene would unfold. And just as the thought came to mind there was a 'crash' followed by with a 'scream' and then a loud 'thump'.

'Forgive me Irene-sama' Katherine mentally screamed with guilt. 'if only I foresaw this event and had stopped you beforehand, this wouldn't have happened' she cried in guilt while wiping away her fake tears.

Sulviene had found her daughter Irene hiding away in a secret cabinet while wearing a blue overall. Sulviene was strictly against her wearing commoner cloths and would get extremely angry when seeing her daughter wearing one. And when she does get caught it's an hour of hardcore discipline. Irene's worst nightmare.

Present*

Irene dropped a sweat shaking her head to lose the thought, she changed the subject.

"Hey Vlad?" Irene asked taking a spoon of her favourite, mouthwatering and jiggling pudding in her mouth which could not wait another second.

"What would what be?" Vlad asked taking a sip of tea.