Chapter Twenty Two

The day was still early though much had happened and I felt like I needed to get back on a horse, it had been almost two weeks since we came back from Tampa and I was beginning to crave the rush. ''Austin lets go out,'' I whispered to him, as I ran my hand over his chest. After he proposed to me we went back to bed, but now I was awake and ready to go. 

''Come on then.'' He climbed out of bed and began to pull on his clothes, the jeans fit snug around his waist and he buttoned up his shirt. ''Lurking are you Ail?'' He laughed.

''Just watching,'' I claimed off the bed and pulled the pair of jeans I was wearing last night back over my legs and grabbed one of Austin's t-shirts and pulled it over my head. Once we were both dressed we walked hand in hand out to Austin's stables. They were much niceer than the stbales I had back at home. They were all made from a dark timber and had black iron bars, much like the ones in English barns. Happy and bright faced quarter horses stuck their heads out of the stalls, their coats shining, they were beautiful. But one of the horses were different to the rest, it was  much taller, a light bay colour and it's head was differnt, a warmblood. I walked over to it and ran my hand over its's long face, it's eyes were shinning and searching mine.

''There may be one thing about myself that I haven't told you yet.'' Austin looked at me with his shy eyes and smiled at me. 

''What was that?'' I asked intreuged with the new information I was about to gather. 

''I do a little show jumping on the side, I don't know why I never told you, and this is Sunday. She's my jumping mare. I've got two more horses out in the pastures, Tripp and Pheniox.'' I rushed to the back of the stables where the pastures were and my eyes instantly locked onto the other horses, they were so different to the horses I was used to. There movement was free and they had such impeccable head carage. I fell in love with them.

''Which ones which?'' I asked Austin as he walked over and stood next to me.

''The grey mare is Tripp and the chestnut geldige is Pheniox.''

''How long have you done this for?'' I asked him.

''Since I was younger, I don't know really. I've ridden both rodeo and jumping for as long as I remember. People jsut seem to think that jumping is a posh sport, I hate telling people it's what I do.'' 

I put my hands on either side of Austin's face and looked into his eyes. ''Teach me, please.'' I said before I kissed him. I didn't care that he rode english, I thought that it was amazing and I wasn't going to judge him for it. 

''I will Ail.'' I hugged Austin around the waist and buried my head into his chest, I felt safe with him. I loved him with every inch of my body.