Chapter Twenty-Six

The next day Austin and I sat at the kitchen table with our laptops and pieces of paper sprawled out on the tabletop. We had decided that it was time to start planning the wedding, and I was so excited to do it. As a child, I had always had this idea in my head of getting married and that dream was now coming true right in front of me. 

''What if we have the wedding here?'' I asked Austin, he was sitting across the table from me tapping his pen on the table. ''It would save money.''

''That sounds nice Ail we've got the room to do it and what about who's coming should we make a list?''

''Yeah, I'll get started on that.'' I had to invite both of our parents, and then I suddenly realised that neither of our parents had met the person that their child was going to marry. My parents had met Austin once but that was a while ago and they don't even know that we're engaged. ''Austin we have to arrange something so your parents can meet me.'' 

''Shit, I forgot you hadn't met them.'' Austin got up out of his chair and came to sit next to me. ''When can we do that then? I've got an event in two days so after that maybe?'' I looked at him with wide eyes.

''An event? Why didn't you tell me about this sooner?'' Austin wrapped me in his arms and answered my question.

''I was going to, of course. It's with Sunday, just a local one in Dallas, I was hoping you would come with River.'' I was ready imagining the day of the event and how much fun it would be. ''That is if you want to come Ail?''

''Yes, I would love to come.'' I kissed him and he hugged my back as we moved to the couch. Luckily River was with her Aunty and Uncle for the day, my sister came by yesterday and picked River up to spend some time with her. 

Austin picked me up and placed me on the couch, he kissed me and I held onto him for dear life. I loved him so much and I wanted to spend every minute with him for the rest of my life.