Chapter 12 - Awake?

*Next morning*

Lexi's POV:

I feel weak and completely oblivious of my surroundings. I couldn't even open my eyelids. I could feel my heart beat drop slowly. I felt like giving up. Right now I feel like there is nothing living for. I tried opening my eyelids one more time. Nothing but black still. I guess this is it. Sometimes you make choices and sometimes choices make you. I tried one last time until I saw something... something bright. Then it happened my eye lids opened and I was finally awake. I looked around to see a bunch of nurses surrounding me. I. was. finally. awake.

Sammy's POV:
( At the hotel )

Jack G: " I'm gonna go visit Lexi, hey Jack wanna come?"
Jack J: " Yea sure, Sam wanna come?"
Jack G: " Uh I don't think that's a good idea..."
Sammy: " What are you talking about? I can visit Lexi whenever I want."
Jack G: " I just don't think it's a good idea, I don't want Lexi to be upset."
Sammy: " WTF are you talking about why would she be upset because I'm there?"
Jack G: "I just-"
Sammy: " No just stop, I know that we're not in a good situation right now but I don't care; all I care about is Lexi just because I'm there doesn't mean she is going to be upset."
Jack J: " You know what guys, I think Sam should come because he cares about Lexi. He cares about her, you care about, I care about her. We all care about her so let's just break it up and just chill..."
Jack G: " Ok whatever, let's just go."

Jack G brushes past me and walks out slamming the door harshly.

Jack J: " Just forget him he's not in a good mood right now, c'mon. "

I followed Jack J out the door and to the elevator. I'm not going to lie it was pretty awkward when the elevator doors we both went through the lobby. As soon as we got outside we found a taxi.

Lauren's POV:

I woke up to a sleeping Nash next to me wrapping his arms around my waist. He looked so when he was sleeping. Wait... who am I? Why am I thinking this kind of stuff. I can't have feelings for Nash. I need to snap out of it. I got up but right as I was Nash's eyes flew open.

Nash: " Where are you going?"

OMFG he has the sexiest morning voice . It seriously gives me breathing problems. Wait... I did it again. I need to stop before I lead him on too far.

Lauren: " I was just going to the bathroom."
Nash: " Oh ok."

I hated lying but I have to start separating us. I walked to the bathroom that was connoted to the room when I closed the door I heard someone come into the room. I think it might be Cameron. I pressed my ear against the door and listened.

Cameron: " Hey, Lexi is awake."
Nash: " Are you serious?"
Cameron: " Don't believe me? Go look for yourself."

Then I heard footsteps and the door close. I swiftly opened the door a little and peaked out. I was alone.

Nash's POV:

I ran out the door and to Lexi's room. I ran down the hall and took a left. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a second. Then I steadily opened the door and walked in.

Lexi: " NASH!"
Nash: " You remember me?"
Lexi: " Yeah, your my brother."
Nash: " But I thought you would have memory loss or something."
Lexi: " Really? Memory loss from getting poisoned?"
Nash: " Um..."
Lexi: " That only happens in the cliché movies."
Nash: " I'm just happy your back."
Lexi: " Back? I never left?"
Nash: " You know what I mean."

Suddenly Jack G ran into the room with bloodshot eyes. He looked like a absolute mess.

Nash: " Jack are you ok?"
Jack G: " Can I have a minute with Lexi?"
Nash: " Yeah."

As soon as the door shut behind Jack sat down on my bed looking down the entire time.

Lexi: " Ja-"
Jack G: "You scared the hell out of me."
Lexi: " I'm sorry."
Jack G: " I didn't want to lose you."

He leaned in and gently pressed his lips against mine while I kissed back. I missed his warm lips. Then I heard a loud cough in the room. I leaned away for a second. It was a nurse, we made eye contact and she gave me a disapproving glare. Then Jack turned around and...

Jack G: " Do you mind?"

The nurse just kind of walked out of the room pissed. Jack leaned back in for another kiss on the lips.

Lauren's POV:

A nurse walked into the room and told me something about giving me pills to help my body go back to normal. I didn't feel like listening to her boring medical talk so i zoned out and just nodded. She came up to me and handed me a blue little pill and a small cup of water. I eyed the pill and her at the same time. I don't think she was going anywhere until she saw me take the pill. I wanted her out of my face so i poured the cup into my mouth and slid the pill in too and swallowed. I gestured towards the door and she took the hint and left. I decided to go on a little adventure and quickly go visit Lexi before another nurse comes back. I opened a little crack in the door to see if anyone was in the hallway. I took a leap of faith and went into the hallway until reality struck me... I didn't know where her room was. I slowly made my way down the hallway without getting caught. Out of nowhere I hear foot steps. I went with my gut and took a left. I looked at the little clip boards outside of the rooms until I see one with the name Lexi Grier. I open the door and immediately rush in. I look and see Lexi with Jack.

Lauren: " Do you mind if I?"
Jack G: " Yes."
Lexi: " Jack."
Lauren: " I have to go before the nurse gets back."
Jack G: " Fine."

While Lauren made her way to the end of my bed Jack slammed the door on his way out.

Lauren: " So... how are you feeling?"
Lexi: " Honestly, I hate it here. It's depressing, their food is expensive, no internet connection, they wont give me my phone, and there are nurses crawling everywhere. "
Lauren: " Don't worry we'll go home soon."
Lexi: " Finally. I just want to get Christmas over with."
Lauren: " Yeah, about Christmas..."
Lexi: " Yes, you can stay at my place."
Lauren: " Oh my god thank you Lexi!"
Lexi: " You can stay in my room."
Lauren: " Well i better get going before I get caught."
Lexi: " Bye."

Nash's POV:

I was on my phone in the waiting area with all the guys until we saw the doctor walk towards us.

Doctor: " Ok, so they both can be released today, but they both have to take medication to help get their bodies back to normal.
Nash: " Thanks Doctor."

*Nash dialing Elizabeth*

Nash: " Mom? The doctor said that both of them can be released today."
Elizabeth: " Oh great! I'll pack your bags and drop them off at the hospital later."
Nash: " Ok bye."

*End of call*
*Nash Dialing Chad*

Nash: " So they are being released today and mom is dropping off our bags later."
Chad: " Cool. I booked your flights the same as mine by the way."
Nash: " Thanks Bye."

*End of call*

I went to go get Lauren and Lexi ready. I went to Lauren's first and told her to get changed. Then I went to Lexi's and did the same. After the nurses got them wheelchairs to roll them out of the hospital. ( Hospital policy )

Lexi's POV:

Nash told me to get ready so I got my bag and put on black leggings, a white nike sweat shirt, and put on my tan UGGs. I seriously live in leggings. I grabbed my bag and walked out.Then we all walked together towards the exit of the hospital and there waiting was none other than our Mom, Dad, Johnny ( Step dad), Nila ( step mom), and Skylynn. Lauren and I got out of our wheelchairs and gave everyone a hug good bye. When I hugged Sam goodbye I felt Jack's eyes on me the entire time. Still in the hug...

Lexi ( whispers ): " Keep in touch."
Sammy ( whispers ): " I never got your number."
Lexi ( whispers ): " I'll dm it to you later because someone is watching."
Sammy ( whispers ): " Not surprised."

We parted from the hug and Jack was staring Sam down.
************************
Who do you ship with Lexi?
#Lack
#Lammy

Do you ship Lauren and Nash?

And please #Vommit
Vote and Comment...
Follow for updates