Chapter 26 - Caught

(WARNING there is cussing)

Lexi's POV:

Then out of no where the door opened...

Nash: " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"
Cameron: " It's not what it looks like."
Nash: " Yeah with your tongue down my sisters throat."
Lexi: " It looks exactly what it looks like..."
Nash: " How could you do this to me Cameron. "
Lexi: " Nas- "
Nash: " Shut up whore. Lexi, i thought you were done with this shit. Jack now Cameron?"
Cameron: " Nash, I can explain."
Nash: " Cameron shut the hell up I'm done with your excuses. Get out!"
Cameron: " What?"
Nash: " GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

Cameron got up and started walking out of the room and down the stairs. Nash ran out and into the room Cameron was staying in. I quickly got up and followed him. I ran out into the hallway when I saw Nash with Cameron's black suit case running down stairs. I ran to keep up. Cameron was already on the porch when Nash ran out threw his suitcase all the way across the yard with stuff spilling out.

Nash: " FUCK YOU!"

Tears started streaming down my face making my mascara spread. The door slammed and as soon as Nash walked back in the house I lunged at him throwing punches left and right until Lauren had to pry me off of him.

Lexi: " I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

I broke away from Lauren and ran up stairs to my room. When I got to my room I immediately locked the door and started the shower so no one would hear my sops. I started crying harder and harder so I thought about what just happened. My breathing was unsteady and heavy. I dropped to the ground my my head in my hands. Then I could hear the loud sound of someone banging on the door. I got up and walked slowly towards the door.

Lexi: " Who is it?"
Lauren: " Open the damn door."

I unlocked the door and opened it. When she came in I immediately locked it again. As I turned around at an instant she hugged me.

Lauren: " Everything is going to be ok. I promise."
Lexi: " Why did Nash have to throw him out?"
Lauren: " I don't know."
Lexi: " I feel like he's not the same person anymore."
Lauren: " Me too. Wait... why is the shower running?"
Lexi: " So no one could hear me cry."
Lauren: " Let's clean you up. Might as well get in the shower it's already running."
Lexi: " Alright."

Cameron's POV:

After I finished picking up my stuff all across the yard I called a cab. Then I managed to find a hotel to sleep at for the night. I still can't believe Nash kicked me out. I thought he was my best friend... But, all I can think about is Lexi. I hated seeing her hurt and be treated like shit. Tomorrow should be interesting.

Lauren's POV:

It kills me to see Lexi like this. The water turned off and Lexi came back into the room with a towel, got some clothes, and went back into the bathroom.

Lauren: " I'll be back I just forgot something."
Lexi: " Ok."

I unlocked the door and stepped out. I knocked at the door and soon enough he finally answered it...

Nash: " What do you want?"
Lauren: " We need to talk."
Nash: " I don't think so."

He tried slamming the door but I put my foot in-between the door.

Lauren: " I just hope you know that you basically shot your self in the foot your sister, your best friend, and your ex - girlfriend dose too."
Nash : " Ex?"
Lauren: " Ex."

I let Nash shut the door and down stairs. I a shot glass out of the cabinet and a small bottle of vodka. I made my way back to Lexi's room.

Lauren: " Open the door; my hands are full."

Lexi's POV:

As soon as I finished getting dressed and brushing my teeth Lauren was already at the door. I opened the door to notice she had a bottle of vodka.

Lexi: " I'm already heart broken the last thing I need is to be hung over in the morning."
Lauren: " What are you talking about? This is for me."
Lexi: " Just come in."

When she got in I locked the door. I walked over to my bed and started climbing in. Lauren quickly did the same take a shot.

Lauren: " So..."
Lexi: " So..."
Lauren: " Do you really love Cameron?"
Lexi: " I've never said it we've been going out for like a day. "
Lauren: " Before you guys started dating."
Lexi: " When he comforted me when Jack cheated on me and when he moved his flight to North Carolina... I think I was falling for him."
Lauren: " You two are meant to be together. "
Lexi: " What makes you say that?"
Lauren: " The way you look at each other."
Lexi: " Are you sure thats not the alcohol talking?"
Lauren: " Wait... there is something really different about you. I just can't put my finger on it."
Lexi: " I have no idea what your talking about."
Lauren: " You've lost weight.... Are you eating?"
Lexi: " ...."
Lauren: " You arent...Listen, you are way to smart, beautiful, and outgoing to do that to yourself. You are absolutely perfect the way you are."
Lexi: " Thanks... It's getting pretty late I'm going to go to sleep."
Lauren: " I'm not leaving."
Lexi: " I'm not making you. As long as you stay on that side of the bed."

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

~ The next morning ~

I woke up to the roaring sound of thunder and the harsh rain. I found my phone and pressed the home button to check the time... 10:45am. I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth then brushed the tangles out of my hair.
Lauren: " Can you do me a favor and get me some hangover food?"
Lexi: " One too many shots?"
Lauren: " Yeah, when your down there get something to eat."
Lexi: " Fine."

I unlocked the door and walked down stairs. Nash was on the couch watching the news. I tried to ignore him and grabbed some waffles out of the freezer into the toaster. I turned around to see...

Lexi: " Skylynn why aren't you at school?"
Skylynn: " School got cancelled because of the rain."
Lexi: " Oh."
Skylynn: " I tried going to your room last night but your door was locked..."
Lexi: " I'm sorry Sky. Let me make it up to you... watch to watch Netflix in my room?"
Skylynn: " Ok."

I grabbed the waffles out of the toaster buttered them, added syrup, then added some whip cream for the finishing touch. I got a glass out of the cabinet and started pouring orange juice into it. I picked up the plate with the cup and slowly walked upstairs trying not to drop everything.

Lexi: " Open the damn door."
Lauren: " Hold up."

When she finally opened the door Skylynn walked in first. She was behind me... oops. I walked over to the bed and set the plate on it and then set the cup on the night stand next to her.

Lauren: " What are you going to eat?"
Lexi: " One of the waffles."
Lauren: " Making sure.."

I sat down on the opposite side of the bed and took a waffle and starting while Skylynn climbed in trying to get comfy. All of a sudden my phone started ringing out of no where. I found my phone in the sheets and look at my phone it was my mom.

Lexi: " Yes?"
Elizabeth ( mom): " We are all having a family lunch at 11:30."
Lexi: " Ok... where?"
Elizabeth: " The house. I think it's about time we have some family bounding."
Lexi: " Ok Love you, bye."

*End of call *

Oh shit...
****************************
Another early chapter...

And please #Vommit
Vote, comment, and Follow for updates.
- J💋