Chapter 15 - Dare

Lexi's POV:

Sammy: " Where are you going?"
Lexi: " My room."
Sammy: " Wait up. I still need to ask bart which room I'm in."
Lexi: " We are in the same room."
Sammy: " I'll just get my key later then."

I waited for Sam to catch up and we both walked into the elevator. The elevator was almost all around glass but with a touch of black interior. I pressed 15 and watched the doors collide and close.

Sammy: " Wait... If your here where is Nash and Hayes?"
Lexi: " Hayes is throwing up in the bathroom you can assume the rest."
Sammy: " Oh... Is he ok?"
Lexi: " Yeah, he's fine."

Suddenly the elevator doors opened and we both walked out. I approached our room and slipped the room key out of my pocket and slid it in the slot. Then the door made a beep and it was unlocked. I pushed the door open to see the most beautiful hotel room. There were four beds, a couch, a tv with a xbox, and a amazing view of Nashville. As soon as a walked in, the bathroom door slowly opened...

Matt: " LEXXXXXIIIIII!"
Lexi: " MATT!"

I dropped my luggage at the door to go hug Matt.

Lexi: " By the way... I'm probably do that to everyone when they come."
Matt: " Really? Because some of them are already here."
Lexi: " WHO?"
Matt: " Basically everyone but Jack and Jack."
Lexi: " What room?"
Matt: " Try next door."

I ran out of the room knocking on the door franticly. The door immediately swung open...

Lexi: " OMFG CAMERON!!!!"
Cameron: " Hey Lexi!"

His arms wrapped around me while mine wrapped around him. We both stayed like that for awhile until...

*Cough*

I turned around to be greeted by Nash. We both made eye contact and he gave me " the look." I know what your thinking... what is " the look ". My bother and I can do this thing where we can communicate with a look. But, it's not one of those stereo type twin things.

Lexi: " Well, I'm going to unpack. See you later."

I brushed past Nash and walked off to my room. I paced around the room. Nash just pisses me off why does he have to be so overprotective. He was overreacting it was a hug. Why does he have to make everything a big deal? Ugh.

Sammy: " Are you ok?"
Lexi: " Yeah."
Sammy: " No, your not. Tell me."
Lexi: " It's just... Nash pisses me off like he is so overprotective."
Sammy: " He's just being a brother."
Lexi: " Bruh."
Sammy: " Just put some of that anger to good use and help me unpack."
Lexi: " Fine."

I moved over to where he was and started grabbing some of his clothes and putting them in the nearest drawer over and over again. Soon enough we were done unpacking both of our clothes.

Lexi: " Hey, what time is it?"
Sammy: " It's 12: 50."
Lexi: " Crap Magcon starts in 10 minutes!"
Sammy: " Hurry up!"

We both rushed out the door and into the elevator. I noticed two people were behind me. I glanced through the reflection of the mirror to see someone familiar. I slowly turned around-

Jack G: " Lexi?"
Lexi: " JACK!"

I was then embraced in a hug while we cradled for a while.

Jack ( whispers): " I can't even explain how much I missed you, babe."

The elevator doors opened in a swift move as we parted from the hug. I almost forgot Sammy and Jack J were there.
Jack G: " Shit, we're almost late for Magcon."
Lexi: " I know wee need to hurry."

We all rushed out of the elevator and to the back entrance. I banged on the door repeatedly until someone came.

Nash: " Why are you all so late?"
Lexi: " We lost track of time."
Nash: " Hustle Lexi your next up with Lauren and Jack and Jack your behind them."
Announcer: " Next up lets make some noise for Nash Grier!"
Nash: " Gotta go."
Announcer: " Now make some noise for Lexi Grier and Lauren Elizabeth."
I followed Lauren and went around the Magcon logo backdrop. The crowd roared with excitement as we both walked to our table. I waited until everyone did their entrance and we started with the meet and greet. I was still a guest so I was at Nash's table playing on my phone. At the ending of the meet and greet I turned around or one second and the boys are already on stage.

Lexi's POV:

Lauren: "How you doing Nashville?!"

*fans scream*

Lauren: " So Lexi and I really don't know what we're gonna do because uh were youtubers, so Lexi what should we do?? "
Lexi: " idk what do you guys think we should do?"
Sammy: " Sing! SING! SING! SING! SING!"
Fans: " SING! SING! SING!"
Lexi: " Uh I guess, what song do y'all want us to sing? Young girls by Bruno Mars? "
Lauren: "YES OMG I LOVE THAT SONG!"

Lexi ( singing ): " I spent all my money, bought a big old fancy car
For these bright-eyed honies
Oh, yeah, you know who you are
Keep me up 'til the sun is high
'Til the birds start calling my name
I'm addicted and I don't know why
Guess I've always been this way"

Lauren ( singing ): " All these roads steer me wrong
But I still drive them all night long, all night long
All you young wild girls
You make a mess of me
Yeah, you young wild girls
You'll be the death for me, the death for me
All you young wild girls
No matter what you do
Yeah, you young wild girls
I'll always come back to you, come back to you"

By the end of the song we stepped back and let the guys do their thing while we were on our phones.

Announcer: " Goodnight Nashville!"
Lexi: " Wait, its already over?"
Nash: " Yeah, we all heading up to our room c'mon."
Lexi: " Fine."

We all squeezed into the elevator and then most of us went into my room while everyone else went to Taylor's room.

Matt: " So what now?"
Nash: " We can play truth or dare..."
Cameron: " I'm in."
Lexi: " We should do that for a youtube video!"
Jack G: " I'll play."
Sammy: " Me too."

I looked over at Lauren ....
Lexi ( mouthed ): " C'mon."
Lauren ( mouthed ): " Fine."
Nash: " Where do we all sit?"
Lexi: " Just sit on the floor. I'll go get my camera."

I walked over to my room and went in my suitcase and grabbed my camcorder and my mini tripod. I went back over to the other room and everyone was already all lined up against the wall. I set up the camera on the tripod real quick. I asked Matt to turn it on when I asked him and I sat in the only open space between Jack G and Cameron. The order was Lauren, Nash, Jack G, Me, Cameron, and Sammy."

Lauren: " Ok so before the camera turns on Lexi will do her entry then we will name drop starting from Lexi ,me, Nash, Jack G, Cameron, then Sammy. Matt can you turn the camera on?"
Matt: " You didn't say please."
Lexi: " Please."

*Camera turns on*

Lexi: " Hello, my name is Lexi Grier and I am here with..."
Lauren: " Lauren Elizabeth."
Nash: " Nash Grier."
Jack G: " Jack Gilinsky."
Cameron: " Cameron Dallas."
Sammy: " Sam Wilkinson."
Matt: " And Matt Espinosa behind the camera."
Lexi: " Today we're doing truth or dare and we tweeted it on twitter. Thanks for all your responses. So.. we have a cup with our names on it and in the other two cups we have Truths and dares. I'll draw first."

I reached in front of me and grabbed the name cup. I put my hand inside and grabbed a piece of paper and pulled it out. I opened the little sheet of paper.

Lexi: " Lauren, truth or dare?"

Lauren's POV:

Lauren: " I'm going to play it safe and say... truth."
Lexi: " What is the biggest lie you've told?"
Lauren: " Oh remember my mom's earrings, I borrowed them and... then I lost them so I blamed it on my sister. Sorry mom. My turn."

I put my hand in the name cup. Oh this is going to be good.

Jack's POV:

Lauren: " Jack truth or dare."
Jack G: " Dare."
Lauren: " I dare you to pick truth."
Jack G: " You can't do that!"
Lauren: " I just did. Do you have a crush on Lexi?"

************************Why do you ship?
#Lack or #Lammy

And please #Vommit
Vote, comment, and follow for updates!

OMFG 6k!! ily💞👯

J&G