Chapter 23 - Ferris Wheel

~ The next morning ~

I woke up to the muffled sound of the tv. My eyes slowly fluttered opened as I leaned up and saw Cameron shirtless watching Pretty Little Liars.

Lexi: " So it's not that bad after all?"
Cameron: " Maybe... "
Lexi: " When did the rain stop?"
Cameron: " Like 6:00am."
Lexi: " You were up that early?!"
Cameron: " Yeah, are you kinda hungry?"
Lexi: " Not really but if you want you can go down stairs and find something."
Cameron: " Are you ok?"
Lexi: " Yeah, why?"
Cameron: " It's just... you haven't been eating."
Lexi: " What are you talking about? When you, Nash, and Lauren left I ate."
Cameron: " Oh."

I hated lying. I never thought I was good at it but, he believed me.

Cameron: " Well, I going to go get some cereal. Are you sure your not hungry?"
Lexi: " I'm sure."

When Cameron left the room I got out of bed and brushed my teeth then brushed my hair and curled it. Next, I washed my face and applied light makeup. By the time I was done Cameron was sitting on my bed eating his cereal watching tv.

Lexi: " Anything you want to do today?"
Cameron: " WE CAN GO TO CAROWINDS!!!"
Lexi: " But, I don't like rollercosters and it's pretty far from here."
Cameron: " Thats such a lie. When we went to six flags you were one of the few that went on all of them."
Lexi: " Fine, I guess we can go."

Immediately there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Hayes.

Hayes: " WERE GOING TO CAROWINDS!!"
Lexi: " Were you ease dropping on us?"
Hayes: " Pshhh, where would you get an idea like that?"
Cameron: " So when do you want to leave?"
Lexi: " How about 10 minutes?"
Hayes: " Fine by me."

With that Hayes left and Cameron was already walking to his room. I closed the door and changed into a white slouchy tee shirt, a pair of medium wash shorts, and lastly i tied a black and white flannel around my waist. I then put on my black vans. I still had a little bit of time left so I decided to creep on Instagram.

I look at picture I was tagged in and liked some of them up until... I saw a picture of Me with Cameron and then a picture of me with Sammy the caption read " #Lammy or #Lameron?" Then I started reading the comments a lot of them were Cameron and a lot of them were sammy and then a few of them were Jack. If only they realized how much of a shit he is. Suddenly my door swung open.

Cameron: " Are you ready?"
Lexi: " Yeah."

I got up and put my phone in my back pocket. As soon as I left my room...

Nash: " We're going to a theme park?"
Lexi: " Who told you?"
Nash: " A little birdy."
Lexi: " Is that little birdy's name Hayes?"
Nash: " Maybe.."
Lexi: " Fine, I guess you can go but we're leaving now."
Nash: " Ok, I'll go and grab Lauren."

Cameron, Hayes, and I walked over to the car and started getting in. Hayes sat in the passengers seat while Cameron and I sat in the back. Ugh, here comes Nash and Lauren...

Nash: " Hayes, why are you in the passengers seat?"
Hayes: " Because I can."
Nash: " Sit in the back. Lauren in sitting there."

Hayes then rolled his eyes and moved to the seat next to me while Nash got in the drivers seat and Lauren sat where Hayes was.

Hayes ( mumbles ): " I'm getting real tiered of his shit. "

~ Skip the long car ride ~

Hayes: " WE'RE HERE!!!"
Lexi: " Oh my gosh, I've never seen Hayes so exited."
Cameron: " I have when he got his penny board."

We all got out of the car and made are way to the front entrance. Next, we all lined up at the ticket booth.

Lexi: " Ok, if anyone asks you are my child."
Hayes: " I'm 13!"

( I know Hayes isn't 13 this is past tense.)

Lexi: " We will save money that way. It's like $20 for an adult and $10 for a kid. In that case your a kid."
Hayes: " Then who's my dad?"
Cameron: " I'll be your dad..."

At that moment Nash flipped his head around and gave Cameron a death glare then turned back around.

Hayes: " Oh shit..."

It was our turn next and we all went up to the booth.

Amusement Park Worker: " How many?"
Cameron: " 4 adults and 1 child."
Amusement Park Worker: " He doesn't look like a child?"

*Points at Hayes *

Lexi: " He's 10."
Amusement Park Worker: " Whatever, that will be $90."

*Cameron pays*

Amusement Park Worker: " Your free to go through. Here are your wristbands. "

Cameron grabbed the wristband and handed everyone their own.

Nash: " So what ride should we go on first?"
Cameron: " The intimidator."

There wasn't that many people here so there wasn't much of a wait in line. When we were next we showed our wristbands to the amusement park worker then I sat next to Cameron, Hayes sat by himself, and Nash sat with Lauren... predictable. We all buckled our seat belts and lowered a metal bar that we shared with the person next to us. When the ride started I immediately could feel the thrill and anxiety coming over me. I quickly grabbed Cameron's hand as the ride went up and down. It was a lot faster than I thought it would be... eventually the ride was over. We lifted the metal bar and undid the seat belts then started walking down a path that led us to the main walkway. As we got back to the main walkway I got a glimpse of the sun set.

Hayes: " Which one should we ride now?"
Lexi: " OHHH WE SHOULD DO THE FERRIS WHEEL!!!"
Hayes: " I'm not going."
Nash: " Why not?"
Hayes: " Let's be real one day its just going to tip over, or break down, or fall apart."
Lauren: " Yeah right. You'll be fine."
Hayes: " Still not going..."
Cameron: " Fine, then we'll go without you."

We walked to the line together.

Nash: " What if it were to break down?"
Lexi: " It's unlikely."
Lauren: " ... and it's not like anyone has died on one."

Amusement Park Worker: " Next!"

We walked up next with our wristbands out and started going on the ride.

Amusement Park Worker: " Two to a cart."

Cameron and I ended up in one cart and Nash and Lauren end up in the other. Almost as soon as we got in the ferris wheel started spinning. I kept glancing at the colorful lights surrounding the outside of the cart and the bright city lights as we were getting higher and higher.

Cameron: " So, you never told me what happened with you and Jack..."
Lexi: " There isn't much to tell."
Cameron: " Try me."
Lexi: " So... Jack and I were a fling and we kept it from everyone... then I caught him in bed with a whore. "
Cameron: " Lexi, I'm so sorry."

Then he leaned in for a hug while I brushed it off completely avoiding it.

Lexi: " All guys are the same."
Cameron: " Lexi, I would never do anything to hurt you.... you know that."

Then all of a sudden...
*********************
Who do you ship?
#Lack
#Lammy
#Lameron
What do you think is going to happen?
And please #Vommit
Vote, Comment, and follow for updates!
Another early chapter...
- J💋