Chapter 21 - Fat?

~ Skip to the car ride ~

Lexi's POV:

We all got out of the taxi while Nash payed the driver. I got my bag and started walking with Hayes.

Nash: " Guys, slow down."

I waited there impatiently as Nash and Lauren caught up. I'm guessing Hayes is tired of their bull shit too because he was rolling his eyes. Then Hayes leaned over and whispered...

Hayes: " Wanna mess with them?"
Lexi: " Sure."
Hayes: " Start walking fast so they struggle to catch up."

Hayes and I started picking up the pace while Lauren and Nash were stumbling to catch up.

Lauren: " Why are you walking so fast?"
Hayes: " Catch up."

We soon arrived at security and bag check. I put my bag in one of the buckets along with my purse. I took off my echoes and put them in there too. I then walked through the security censor and then got my stuff. I handed everyone their ticket as we were walking to our terminal. I walked to the counter and the lady took my ticket and let me go through. I put my bag in the latch thing and sat down in my seat. When Lauren came she sat down next to me and started getting settled. Until...

Nash: " Lauren switch with Hayes."
Lexi: " Why?"
Nash: " Because I said so..."

*Lauren and Hayes switch *

Hayes: " What's with Nash? He's being a little bitch.
Lexi: " Don't take it personally he just wants to sit with his little girlfriend."
Hayes: " That makes me want to throw up."
Lexi: " If you do do it in the other direction ok?"
Hayes: " I just want to go home."
Lexi: " Me too."

I pulled out my beats earbuds and started listing to World Alone by Lorde and started trying to go to sleep.

~ Skip to the end of the flight ~

Hayes: " Lexi... wake up!"
Lexi: " Wake me up when we land..."
Hayes: " We already landed. C'mon."

I got up and grabbed my purse. I walked into the aisle and grabbed my bag from the hatch and followed Hayes off the plane.

Hayes: " Who's house are we going to?"
Nash: " Mom's."
Lexi: " I GET TO SEE SKYLYNN!!!!!!!!!"

We all walked over to pickup where they were waiting in the car. I put my bags in the back and so did the others. Then I opened the back seat door and saw...

Lexi: " SKYLYNN!"
Skylynn: " LEXXXXXXXXIIII!"

She leaned over a little bit from her car seat to give me hug.

Skylynn: " I missed you so much!"
Lexi : " I missed you too."

Once everyone was in the car we began our long car ride. Anything over 30 minutes is considered a long car ride with Nash. I'll spare you the boring details....

~ Skip the car ride ~

Finally, we were home. It was getting cloudy but not just any clouds... storm clouds I helped Skylynn get out of her car seat while Nash and Hayes unloaded bags.

Skylynn ( whispers): " Who's that?"
Lexi ( whispers ): " Who?"
Skylynn ( whispers ): " Your friend."
Lexi: " Lauren? Oh yeah, you haven't met Lauren..."
Lauren: " Who haven't I met?"
Lexi: " Lauren, Skylynn. Skylynn, Lauren. You have officially met."

Next, I grabbed my bag and walked inside with Skylynn.
Lauren: " Where will I be staying?"
Hayes: " I think we should on something more important... What's for dinner?"
Elizabeth: " Lauren, you can stay in the guest room next to Nash's room and Lexi, we're having spaghetti."
Hayes: " YASSSSS. Ok I'm going to unpack in my room."
Lauren: " Oh and Mrs. Floyd thank you so much for letting me stay here."

I rolled my eyes as I walked up stairs to my room. I opened the door dropped my bags and jumped on my bed. Best feeling in the world no doubt. I rolled over to grab my phone to check it and I got a text from Cameron...

Cameron💞: You are you holding up?
Lexi: Ugh, I just got home and I'm still exhausted.
Cameron💞: Lucky... I'm still waiting for my plane😒
Lexi: That sucks. Text me when you get off ok?
Cameron💞: Ok.

I got up and plugged my phone into the charger. Then I went into my bathroom for a quick shower.

Hayes's POV:

I already unpacked so I went to Nash's room to see what he's doing. I opened the door in Nash's room to see Nash making out with Lauren.

Hayes: " Nash.... Nash.... NASH!"
Nash: " WHAT?"
Hayes: " What to do something?"
Nash: " Kinda busy."
Hayes: " I see how it is."

Lexi's POV:

I got out of my shower and just looked at my stomach for awhile thinking.... am I fat?Then I heard someone banging on my door with the loud crashes of thunder and rain. I quickly grabbed a pair of nike pros and a random tee shirt I found. I swig the door open to see ... Hayes.

Lexi: " What do you want?"
Hayes: " Let me in."

I let Hayes in my room and I closed the door behind while Hayes sat in my office chair.

Hayes: " Lauren is taking Nash away from us."
Lexi: " What happened?"
Hayes: " He blew me off so he could shove his tongue down her throat."
Lexi: " I thought you and Nash had that bros before hoes pact.
Hayes: " I know right."
Lexi: " We have to do something about this."
Elizabeth: " DINNER IS READY!!!"
Hayes: " Finally."

I followed Hayes out of my room and sat down in my spot at the kitchen table. The plates of food where already at the table while everyone began digging in. I picked at my food for a while as the images of the other day kept replaying. Why did he cheat on me? Why did he lie? What does she have that I don't? Is it because she's skinnier than me? Am I fat?

Elizabeth: " Lexi, how come your not eating your food?"
Lexi: " I don't know I'm not really that hungry."
Elizabeth: " Are you sure?"
Lexi: " I had a big snack earlier. I'm fine."

I continued picking at my food until I looked up and noticed Hayes looking at me like he knew I was lying. I looked back down at my food as the loud pattern of rain hit the roof and the occasional loud clash of thunder. I heard a ding and quickly checked my phone it was a text from Cameron.

Cameron💞: I landed awhile ago. I forgot...
Lexi: It's fine just wanted to make sure you got home safe.

I put my phone back near my leg and then began picking my food once again. It was pretty akaward. During dinner it was almost dead silent it's not like it used to be anymore. Suddenly the door bell rang... Who was here it was 8:00pm? I wasn't expecting anyone...

Lexi: " I'll get it."
Hayes: " You don't know who it is. It could be a serial killer!"
Lexi: " I'm still answering it because it's not."

I got up from my seat and walked per to the front door. I could barely see through the glass of the door. I then turned the key and opened the door and saw...
***********************
Who do you think it is?
Who do you ship?
#Lack
#Lameron
#Lammy
And please #Vommit
Vote, Comment, and follow for updates!
Last early chapter 😢 Ugh, I have school tommorow...
-J💋

Nash Grier's Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें