Chapter 10 - Please stay

Nash's POV:

I glanced over at Lexi and Lauren to notice both on the cold floor passed out...
I stopped completely what I was doing and ran off stage to them. I got down on my knees and shaked* Lexi but she didn't move. I went and shaked* Lauren and she didn't move either.
Nash: "Cameron!!"
Cam looks back at me and then Lexi and Lauren...I could tell he was shocked.
Cameron: " What happened!?!"
Nash: "I don't know but I tried to wake them up!"
Cameron: "MATT CALL 911 NOW!"

All of the fans and the guys looked at us and then noticed Lexi and Lauren on the floor

I heard a multiple screams and many "OMG WHAT HAPPENED?!?!"

Bart:" Stay calm everyone. Under the sudden circumstances Magcon has to end early. Sorry but its for your own safety."

The security guards quickly exported all the fans out.

Then soon enough the ambulance came busting into the room with stretchers and paramedics. They strapped in Lexi and Lauren into a gurneys and I quickly followed with Cameron. I got in Lexi's ambulance while Cameron got in Laurens.

I couldn't help but stare at my sister while the paramedics worked on her, putting wires and tubes around her. And looking at the equipment and how it showed her heartbeat and how it beeped very loud when her heartbeat was low. Just to see her cold lifeless body in front of me filled me with guilt and regret. I feel like I'm such a terrible person. I should of been there for her. This. is. all. my. fault. If she dies I couldn't live with my self, knowing that I could of helped her, but I couldn't. I couldn't live without my sister... neither could Skylynn.... or Hayes..... or Will. Then I heard something very faint that I could barely head over the beeps of machines.... A paramedic with blue scrubs got closer and whispered something in Lexi's ear...

Paramedic: " Hears the secret baby, if you live, if you die, its all up to you. So whatever fight you got in you you got to pull it out now."

I didn't notice I was crying until a tear fell on my hand. I looked in the reflection of the glass and realized tears were streaming down my face and my eyes were puffy and red.

Next thing I knew was the truck stopped and they immediately got out and together pulled Lexi out still on the gurney. I was running to keep up with them tears still running down my face. I was almost through a set of doors until a secretary stopped me...

Secretary: " Sir, you cant go back there yet!"

I didn't feel like arguing....

Nash ( congested ): " Where do I wait?"
Secretary: " third floor to your right."

I started walking until I heard the clash of wheels and the loud steps of several people. It was Lauren making her way to the ER.

Cameron: " WOAH... Nash are you ok?"
Nash: " Does it look like I'm ok?"
Cameron: " No."
Nash: " Lets go to the waiting room."
Cameron: " Where is that at?"
Nash: " Just, follow me."

Lexi's POV:

I realize now that dying is easy. Living is the hard part. I couldn't move, I could barely breath, I couldn't even open my eyelids. I was fragile and mindless of how I got here. The only glimpse of hope that I held on to was my hearing. I could hear everything that was going on. Which is kinda scary because I cant see but... Its the only thing I really have right now so...

Cameron's POV:

When we got to the waiting area it was a small little space with grey plastic chairs right next to a set of doors that say " Do not enter". I sat down on the chair next to Nash. I looked at him... he looked devastated. I've never seen him like this before, he had blood shot eyes and he slightly shaking.