Chapter 9 - Black

( Skip car ride.)

Lexi's POV:

Once we got out of the car and in the lobby I immediately panicked ... Bart was in the lobby walking straight towards us.

Bart: " What are doing up so early?"
Jack: " We were- "
Lexi: " We just wanted to get away from the group for awhile. You can't expect us all to be stuck on the same floor together and not get tired of each other. Do you?"
Bart: " You have a point. Next time just tell me ahead of time."
Lexi: " Ok."

*Bart walks away*
Jack and I almost ran to the elevator.

Jack: " That was close."
Lexi: " Yeah, sometimes you should let me do the talking."

The elevator opened and we made a run for the room and almost made it to our door until. The elevator doors opened then we were greeted by Johnson and Sam. Shit.

Jack J: " Where have y'all been?"
Jack G: " We were just downstairs uh..."
Lexi: "We just ate food that's all."

I noticed Sam was completely ignoring me... I don't think he's ever going to talk to me after what happened. Jack G was staring at Sam likes he's was about to kill him. Crap, we need to go before something happens.

Lexi: " Uh lets go Jack."
Jack J: " Alright I'll see you guys downstairs, right?"
Jack G: " Uh yea."

He took one last look at Sam. Then finally we went inside our room

Lexi: "What was that?"
Jack G: " What was what?"
Lexi: " Listen... I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that I like Sam, to be honest I don't really." ( I lied ) " I really don't, you're the only one I like."

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. To be honest I don't if I like Sam. There's a part of me that's saying that I like him but there's also a part of me saying thats telling me no.

Jack: " Babe you ok?"
Lexi: " Yea I'm good."

*Kiss on the lips*

Jack: " You wanna stay up here?"
Lexi: " Yeah, let's watch a movie."
Jack: " Alright Netflix time!"
Lexi: "What do you wanna watch?"
Jack: " Whatever you want."
Lexi: "Anyything?"
Jack: " Anything."
Lexi: "MEAN GIRLS!!!!"
Jack: " No that's a chick flick. That's not for me..."
Lexi: " But Jaaaaaaack you said anything you want... So I say mean girls."
Jack: " Ok fine."
Lexi: " If you fall asleep I'm gonna leave you in here."
Jack: " Ok."

I layed down on the couch ( Yes, our hotel room has a couch ) on Jack's chest while he put his warm arms around me. Jack put his laptop in my lap and went to Netflix to Mean Girls. This was perfect. After awhile I slowly drifted to sleep...

~ Later~

Sams POV:

I finished eating breakfast so I went upstairs to get ready for Magcon VIP. I went and opened the guys room... Wtf... Jack and... Lexi. I saw Jack is about to get up from the couch,shit!

Jack: " What are you doing here?"
Sam: "Just getting some clothes, oh ok... See yo-"
Jack: "Uh Sam hold on, can we talk?"
Sam: " Yea sure."
Jack: " Outside."

I followed him outside the room

Sam: " So what do you wanna talk about?"
Jack: " You know the fight and all that about Lexi... Yea I'm really sorry ma-"
Sam: "No bro it's fine, really..."
Jack: " What are you talking about? this is Lexi were talking about, Nash's twin sister. You know how Nash is so protective about him, and I'm pretty sure he saw the fight... And the kiss and th-"
Sam: "Wait woah woah woah... Kiss what kiss? Wtf are you talking about?"
Jack: "The kiss Lexi and I kissed... Is there a problem with that? I mean me and Lexi are like-"
Sam: " Yeah there's a problem?"
Jack: " First of all, I saw you and her kiss the other day and you knew that I liked her, I told you I fucking told you that I've been in love with her ever since I met her... And then you just stabbed me in the back by kissing her?! I don't even know why I'm still friends with you... This is just... Bullshit."
Sam: "Jack no you're wrong I di-"
Jack: "NO SAM SAVE IT PLEASE! IM DONE WITH YOUR SHIT!"
Sam: "NO JACK LISTEN TO ME... NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN ME AND LEXI-"
Jack: " NO SAM I KNOW YOU KISSED HER AND YOURE GONNA STAND HERE LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED, YOU KNOW WHAT... FORGET YOU WHATEVER I DONT EVEN CARE ANYMORE THIS IS A BUNCH OF BS."

Lexi's POV:
I woke up from hearing a bunch of yelling coming from outside the room. I got off the couch and went praise to see what all that crap is about. I got there just in time to be in an awkward situation...

Lauren: " Time for Magcon... Woah."
Jack: " We'll deal with this later."

* Jack G brushes past Sam*

Lauren: " What was that all about."

*Sam walks off and out of the room*

Lexi: " I have no idea."
Lauren: " Didn't look like nothing. Lexi, this is why I don't trust them! You can end up really hurt. And I don't just mean emotionally... I don't want to see you in a hospital bed."
Lexi: " You have nothing to worry about."
Lauren: " You have to prove it to me... But your spending the night in my room."
Lexi: " Fine."
Lauren: " And It will be a good time to catch up because I miss my best friend."
Lexi: " Awww, thanks. We should start walking downstairs for the event.

*Lexi and Lauren go into the elevator*

Lauren: " What' s that?"
Lexi: " What's what?"
Lauren: " You can't hear that?"
Lexi: " What are you talking about?"
Lauren: " Listen!"

We both stood in the elevator quietly. I could hear something faint. It got louder and louder as the elevator went lower."

Lexi: " I can hear it... what is that?"
Lauren: " I don't k-"

*Elevator rings and the doors open*

Lauren: " Oh. my. gosh."

Lauren just stood there in shock... there was a huge crowd a fans trying to get to us but security tried to keep them back.

Lexi: " DON'T JUST STAND THERE MOVE!"
I grabbed Lauren's arm and made my way to the MAGCON doors. I quickly opened them a little bit to slide both of us in.

*Both huffing and out of air*

Nash: " What happened to you two?"
Lauren: " Huge...( * Gulp* ).... crowd"
Lexi: " Fans.... every where."
Nash: " Are you ok?"
Lexi: " Just lemme lay here for a little bit."
Nash: " Are you sure."

*Lauren in the background gasping for air like a dying seal*
Lexi: " Yeah"

Bart: " Ok, so VIP just ended and Magcon will start in three minutes... Lexi and Lauren... what happened to you two? You look like you just got hit by a bus."
Lauren: " Actually, getting hit my a bus would be better."
Lexi: " Fans..."
Bart: " Oh, well start going backstage."

* Lexi and Lauren slowly get up and walk back stage.*

After about ten minutes the room was completely full with fans, and the announcer started calling names.

*Deep breath*

Announcer: " Now, make some noise for Lexi Grier and Lauren Elizabeth!"

We both walked along the crowd and to Nash's table. I sat on the chair in-between Lauren and Nash. Today, for some reason there was three bottles water on the table. I took one and took a few sips... then lost track and have drank half of it. Lauren did the same. Nash was doing his thing and then suddenly I got really tired and my head hurt a little bit.
Lexi: " Am I the only one who just got incredibly tired?"
Lauren: " Yeah, but I have a slight headache."
Lexi: " Me too!?"
Lauren: " Can I put my head on your shoulder."
Lexi: " Yeah sure."

*Lauren puts her head on Lexi's shoulder while Lexi puts her head on top of Lauren*

Last thing I remember is Shawn singing and playing his guitar " As long as you love me" By Justin Bieber then everything went black...

*************************
What do you think happened with Lexi and Lauren?

Who do you ship?
#Lack
#Lammy

And please #Vommit
Vote and Comment
Also follow updates and so we can hear your feedback...

Quick note:
OMFG 1k guys😱 ily💞