Chapter 27 - Love

Lexi's POV:

I scarfed down my waffle and went to my closet, picked out some clothes, then went into my bathroom to change. I decided to wear a simple white blouse paired with medium washed jeans. I knew it's just my family but I applied light makeup and straightened my hair. I walked out of my bathroom to get my phone.

Lauren: " What's going on?"
Lexi: " My mom wants everyone to have lunch together and I'm still pissed at Nash."
Lauren: " You'll be fine. Just in case I'm sitting next to you."
Lexi: " Fine. Where did Skylynn go?"
Lauren: " I don't know.. she mumbled something about horses and went to her room."
Lexi: " It's still raining!?!?"
Lauren: " I think it's going to flood I got a flash flood warning."
Lexi: " Ugh."
Lauren: " What time are we having lunch?"
Lexi: " In like 10 minutes. I think mom should be down stairs cooking by now."
Lauren: " Please tell me your going to eat this time."
Lexi: " Ok ok I will."
Lauren: " Ok."
Lexi: " So what's with you and Nash?"
Lauren: " I broke up with him."
Lexi: " Why?"
Lauren: " Because did you see what he did to you and Cameron? I going to go down stairs."

Lauren left the room while I grabbed my phone and checked my twitter.

@CameronDallas: I still love you

I smile spread across my lips. I turned off my phone and started going down stairs. When I got there Mom had organized a buffet type thing with mashed potatoes, biscuits, corn, green beans, and ham. I grabbed a plate and put a little bit of everything on it. I put my plate at the table and went back to get a drink. By the time I put my plate down almost everyone was at the table. I then opened the fridge and got a water bottle and sat down at my seat. It was completely silent.I started eating avoiding eye contact with anyone keeping my head down.

Elizabeth (mom): " So... how was everyones day?"

Everyone sayer silent even Skylynn because she usually has something to say.

Elizabeth: " Skylynn, Hayes can you go upstairs for a moment."
Skylynn: " Ok."
Hayes: " I just got here."
Jonnie ( step dad): " Hayes."
Hayes: " Fine."

Once both of them were out of sight she began..

Elizabeth: " What's going on."
Lauren: " Lexi and Nash are in a fight."
Lexi: " Only because Nash threw Cameron out of the house."
Nash: " Because I found out you two were dating."
Lexi: " That doesn't mean you can throw him out of the house."
Nash: " Everything I did was to protect you."
Lexi: " Did you win a medal bitch ?"

( I sooo stole that from Empire )

All of a sudden the front door bell rang. I got up from my seat and walked towards the door with Nash following behind me... I undid the lock and opened the door and standing there was Cameron drenched in the pouring rain. I stood there in shock then Nash opened up his mouth to talk but Cameron beat him to it.

Cameron: " Nash, I would never do anything to hurt Lexi you know that. There is nothing you can do to keep us apart.... I'm in-love with her. "

I pushed Nash away and hugged Cameron. I know he's only been gone for one day but I missed him.

Lexi ( Whispers ): " Cameron, I love you too."

Oops I forgot he was wet. I pulled away as Nash started saying something...

Nash: " Since when did you love her?"
Cameron: " When I first layed eyes on her."
Nash: " It depends will you promise you will never do anything to hurt her?"
Cameron: " Yes."
Nash: " And one more thing... Can we be friends again?"
Cameron: " Of course."
Nash: " Sorry I over reacted , Lexi... I know I'm over protective but it's just because I love you."
Lexi: " I know but you need to work on that."
Cameron: " Foreal."

Then I started hearing footsteps close by...

Elizabeth ( Mom ): " Cameron, since this little conflict is resolved... would you like to have lunch with us?"
Cameron: " I'd love to."
Lexi: " Wait, Mom how did you hear about this?"
Elizabeth: " The walls aren't sound proof you know.... Hayes told me."
Nash: " Well, let's go eat."

I closed the door while everyone went back to their seat Cameron went over to me.

Lexi: " I still can't believe you came back."
Cameron: " You are worth fighting for."
Lexi: " This is why I love you Cameron Alexander Dallas."

THE END
*****************************
What should my next story be? Please comment a magcon boy and what you think I should do with my next story! I hope you liked reading my first story as much as I loved writing it. ily💞