Chapter 2 - Flights

( Skip to the part where they get to the airport )

Lexi's POV:

Nash, Hayes, and I have 15 minutes to catch our flight, We all ran though the air port trying to make it in time until... There was a HUGE line to go though Bag check.

Nash's POV:

Nash: " We're going to miss our flight."
Hayes: " We are all screwed."
Lexi: " No we're not."

* Looks at line*

Lexi: " Yep we're defiantly screwed."

Lexi's POV:

They both looked at me in confusion.
I walked over to the front of the line and somehow convinced the lady at the Front to let us cut them in line.
Hayes: " Lexi your a life saver"
Lexi: " I know"
Nash: " Now hurry up we still need to go through security!"

Surprisedly there was no line for security! We rushed through and ran to our terminal.

"Flight 3819 to DC"
" Last call Flight 3819 to DC"

"WE'RE HERE" we yelled trying
To get the flight attendant's attention. When she noticed us we gave her our tickets and went on the plane.

When we got on the plane I sat at the windows seat. Hayes sat next to me and Of course Nash on the end. I put on my white Beats headphones and passed out.

Hayes: " Lexi, Lexi, wake up"
Lexi:" What?"
Hayes: " Look"
Hayes pointed out the window
I looked out the window and there was a beautiful light blue sky with whit puffy clouds. I took a picture and posted it on Twitter @Lexigrier: Flights
{ I just made up a random name}
Intercom: Flight 3819 to DC will be landing in one hour.
For the rest of the flight Hayes and I were messing around with Nash.

( Skip to the end of the flight )

Nash's POV:
We finally landed thank god because if I spent 5 more minutes on the plane I was going to kill hayes. And to be honest I'm kinda nervous for Lexi to meet the guys.

Lexi: "Hey, can we go to the Starbucks? I'm starving!"
Nash: " Yeah, sure . I just going to the bathroom real quick. Hayes, get me a Java Chip frappe and a Santa Fé Panini sandwich.

As I was walking to the bathroom I saw Cameron!
Cameron: NASH!
And we both gave each other a bro hug thing.
Cameron: " Where are you headed to?"
Nash: "Dumass, same place where your going remember?"
Cameron: "Well don't make it obvious , that we're vine famous people might notice us"
Nash: " Alright, Un hayes and Lexi are over there by Starbucks they're getting some food and drinks".
Cameron: " Oh alright?"
Nash: " You ok man? Your acting so weird when I Lexi's name all the time"?
Cameron: " Nah, it's just I thought she wasn't gonna come with us"
Nash: " Is there something wrong with her coming, I mean at least there's another girl in the group. Go talk to them I go to pee".

Cameron's POV:
Crap! Lexi is here. Nash doesn't even know that I like his twin sister, but I can't tell him because it might ruin Nash and I 's friendship and I know how overprotective Nash is.

Cam's POV:
Cameron: "Lexi! Hayes!I said not saying it out loud so people wouldn't hear their name.
Hayes: "Hey cam!!"
Lexi: CAMERON GUESS WHAT?!?"
Cameron: "WHAAAT?!?" Lexi: "SURPRISE IM HERE!!*insert jazz hands*
Cameron: "Naaahhhh Barney's here"
We gave each other a big long hug... Damn...She smells so good. I love the way she smiles and laugh it makes me feel... Makes me feel... I can't explain I'm not really good at Love and stuff like that but I know what I'm feeling right now is 'love'. Her laugh is so mesmerizing she's so beautiful and her beautiful Bright blue eyes, her perfect freckles, and her beautiful smile the whole world stops and stares for awhile. She let go from the hug we sat down, and hayes got our food and drinks I was staring at Lexi the whole time she's so beautiful, I just wanna kiss her... But I know something bad could come out of it if I do that. I think I should forget about what I'm feeling about Lexi I have to focus on my career and Magcon.
Lexi's POV:
{Texting Gilinsky}
Jack G🔥: When I see you I'm gonna hug you so hard that you wouldn't be Abe to breathe.
Lexi: Oh shut it I'm gonna squeeze you when I see you so you'll be dead forever😈
Jack G🔥: Why do you hate me so much?😢
Lexi: I'm just kidding ily best friend!❤️
Jack G🔥: Awe ilyt❤️😘
Alright I'll text you later because I'm going to my friend's house you'll meet him someday alright I'll ttyl❤️
Me: okay ttyl❤️
I locked my phone I saw at the corner of me eyes Cameron was staring at me... Where's nash? He's taking long...
* starts laughing for no apparent reason*

Hayes: "Whatcha guys laughing at?"
*Nash pops out of nowhere*

Lexi: "Nothing you loser."

We all got our food and ate it (duh)

Nash; "Alright y'all done?"

Nash: "I need to charge my phone and I'm gonna make a vine and y'all are gonna be in it"

Lexi: "Yea... Wait hold on I'm taking y'all's Starbucks cup because I'm a white girl
And don't judge me I'm human too.

Hayes: "*cough* hoarder *cough*"

Lexi: "Oh shut it you collect Mexican albums"
Hayes: "At least they're valuable unlike this cups"
Lexi: Ugh whatever my cups are better than your spanish songs*sassy hair flip*"

"Alright let's go" I said

***********************
Chapter 3?
Do you ship It?
#Lameron
#Lack