Chapter 24 - Adventures

Until all of a sudden...

The ferris wheel came to a screeching halt as the lights flickered.

Cameron: " What's going on?"
Lexi: " I think the ferris wheel broke down..."
Cameron: " Does this really have to happen when we're near the top?"

I noticed Cameron sweating while panicked waved throughout his body.

Lexi: " You're scared of highest aren't you?"
Cameron: " Everyones afraid of something... what are you afraid of?"
Lexi: " Never being loved..."
Cameron: " Someone loved you all along, but you don't realize it."
Lexi: " Like who?"

At that moment Cameron swiftly moved closer and pressed his warm lips against mine. He then moved his hand over to the other side of my cheek and passionately deepened the kiss. Next, he quickly slipped his tongue into my mouth. We both fought for dominance but, he won. As the make out session started getting really heated the ferris wheel started working again. We both broke away and looked into each other's eyes.

Lexi: " You can't tell anyone about what just happened."
Cameron: " Ok. What about Nash?"
Lexi: " What about Nash?"
Cameron: " What if he finds out?"
Lexi: " He won't."
Cameron: " So, dose this mean we're dating?"
Lexi: " I don't know... no on asked me."
Cameron: " Lexi, will you go out with me?"
Lexi: " No."
Cameron: " What?"
Lexi: " You have to be more spontaneous and creative about it."
Cameron: " What am I supposed to do?"
Lexi: " That's not my idea to figure out."
Cameron: " Ugh."

The ferris wheel came to another halt but this time it was time to get off. Before we got off I looked over and noticed something... Cameron had a boner. I looked away and we both got out of the cart and made our way back to Hayes and Nash and Lauren soon met up with us.

Hayes: " What happened up there?"
Lexi: " I think it broke down and restarted again."
Hayes: " This is why I don't go on those things."
Nash: " It's pretty late, we should head back home."
Lauren: " But, we only rode like two rides."
Nash: " Well, maybe...-"
Lexi: " Ugh, no we're going home if you like it or not."
Nash: " Ok then."

We all started going back to the entrance and soon enough we were at our car. We all sat in the spot we sat in before too. Nash started the car and began driving while Lauren complained. Then I was starting to get really tied all of a sudden. I was trying to get comfortable I closed my yes and leaned on the car door. But it was annoying because of all the bumps and shaking. I think Cameron noticed my struggle because he put his hand on my side and gently pushed me over to where I was now leaning on his shoulder.

~ Skip the car ride ~

I woke up to see almost complete darkness, everyone whispering, and the fact that I was practically still asleep.

Cameron ( whispering ) : " Lexi wake up!"
Lexi: " Huh?"
Cameron ( whispering ): " Come on I'll carry you just be quiet."

Next thing I knew I was being carried bridal style into the house then into my room. Then he dragged the sheets over me along with the comforter. Out of nowhere he gave he a kiss on my temple and then i heard footsteps leaving the room followed by the sound of the door closing.

~ The next morning ~
( 6:30 am)

I woke up to the most annoying sound but I have no idea where it's coming from. I looked at my phone 8:30 am what is someone one doing this early. I kept on hearing a cling sound. I looked over in several parts of my room until I finally walked over to the balcony even though it was still dark outside. I opened the balcony doors to spot Cameron throwing tiny rocks at my window.

Lexi ( whispering ): " What are you doing? It's 6:30."
Cameron: " C'mon let's go on a adventure."
Lexi: " But -."
Cameron: " Hurry, before anyone knows we're gone. "

I finally agreed and put my foot on the opposite side of the balcony and then the other and jumped to be face to face with Cameron.

Cameron: " Follow me."
Lexi: " Where are we going anyways?"
Cameron: " You'll see."

Cameron then grabbed my hand and started leading me towards the woods.

Lexi: " Are you sure you know where your going?"
Cameron: " I think I have an idea."

As we were walking I kept on having to doge trees and branches until he finally led my to the lake as the sun was starting to rise. He started leading me to the boardwalk then he stopped and looked at me.

Cameron: " Lexi, I love you and would do nothing to hurt you. Will you do me the honor of having you as my girlfriend?"
Lexi: " Yes."

He quickly attached his lips to mine as he gabbed my waist tightly.

Lexi: " You're so cheesy. You know that right?"
Cameron: " I know. Now let's get back before anyone notices we're gone."

Lauren's POV:

I woke up with Nash tangled in the sheets beside me. I started hearing creaking it sounded like it was coming from Lexi's room. I slowly got up trying not to wake up Nash and made my way out of the door. I gently opened the door to notice she wasn't in her room. I slid into the room and took a closer look. I went in the bathroom until I noticed something along Lexi's bed. I walked over to see a shirt... I picked it up and realized it was Cameron's shirt. I heard Lexi's voice in the distance and rushed back to Nash's room leaving the shirt behind.

Lexi's POV:

Lexi: " How are we supposed to get back up?"
Cameron: " Climb? "

I started getting a grip on the bricks and started climbing I could even feel Cameron's presence behind me... probably starting at my ass. When I finally reached the balcony I put one foot over then the other and helped Cameron up.

Cameron: " So, do you want to go get some breakfast or something?"
Lexi: " Umm... I guess."

I don't know how long I can keep this up... I haven't eaten for a while and my stomach is killing me. I started following Cameron into the kitchen while I could hear someone walking in.

Cameron: " What do you want to eat?"
Lexi: " I'll just get some coffee."

I then grabbed a coffee cup and put it under the coffee maker and set it up.

Elizabeth ( Mom ): " Good morning everyone."
Lexi: " Good morning."
Elizabeth ( Mom ): " Lexi, have you lost weight?"
Lexi: " Maybe, I don't know..."
Elizabeth ( Mom ): " Well, I'm going to drop off Skylynn at school then go to work. I'll see you later."

All of a sudden Nash pops out of nowhere.

Nash: " Hey Cam, want to go hang out with the guys with me today?"
Cameron: " Sure."

I grabbed my cup and went up stairs to my room. I quickly took a sip, I forgot how good coffee tastes. Once I was in my room I looked in the mirror... yikes. I set my coffee down and decided to take a quick shower. As soon as the water was warm I jumped in and started washing my hair then my face, then my body with Bath & Body work's Aloha. When I was done I dried my self off with a towel and put on high waisted light shorts, a white crop top, and lastly a pink cardigan. Then I took another sip of my coffee and started applying light makeup along with straightening my hair. I walked back into my room with my coffee when there was a knock at my room door. I opened it to see Lauren with a huge smirk on her face. I closed the door and let her in then sat along side my bed.

Lexi: " So... what are doing here?"
Lauren: " I came to ask you something."
Lexi: " What?."
Lauren: " So where were you this morning?"
Lexi: " I was walking the dog..."
Lauren: " Yeah right. I know your little secret."
*********************
Yet again... Another early chapter. ily💞

Do you ship #Lameron?

And please #Vommit
Vote, Comment, and Follow for updates.
- J💋