Chapter 11 - What have I done

Nash's POV:

Nash: " Hey mom why don't y'all get to the hotel and just take a break. I'll take care of Lexi and Lauren."
Elizabeth: " Oh no honey we got this, we'll take care of them you're probably tired."
Nash: " No mom I got this. I bet you guys have jet lag so just call Bart and he'll give you a hotel to stay in. "
Elizabeth: " But-"
Nash: "EH! I got this mom."
Chad: " Alright son well we'll be back here tomorrow."
Nash: " Alright dad love y'all. Skylynn give me a kiss goodbye."

*Skylynn gives her big brother a kiss*

Nash: ' Oh yea call Hayes, we have the same hotel room and some of you can sleep on my bed."
Elizabeth: " Alright hon' love you, take care of our angel."
Nash: " Alright."

*Chad and Elizabeth's family leave*

Nash: " Hey Cam, mind staying and watch Lexi for a little while... I'll just go check up on Lauren she's might be awake by now."
Cam: " Yea sure no problem."
Nash: " Ok I'll see ya."

I walked through the doors across the hall to Lauren's room. I went in quietly and sat down on her bed. It didn't hit me that Lauren was generally beautiful. I only really saw her as Lexi's best friend but today it feels different... I feel different.

Nash: "Hey Lauren..."

Dead silence... I moved in closer.

Nash ( whispers ): " Lauren?"

Then it happened. Her eye lids fluttered open. And she began to speak in a soft voice.

Lauren: " What?"
Nash: " Your awake!"
Lauren: " Where am I?"
Nash: " The hospital?"
Lauren: " What happened?"
Nash: " You and Lexi were poisoned."
Lauren: " What? Is Lexi ok?"
Nash: " I don't know she hasn't woken up yet."
Lauren: " Did anyone call my parents?"
Nash: " Yes, the thing is..."
Lauren: " What?"
Nash: " They aren't coming. Both of them are out of town on a business trip."
Lauren ( mumbles ): " Isn't the first time."
Nash: " What did you say?"
Lauren: " Nothing."

The door squeaked open and a nurse came in wearing blue scrubs.

Nurse: " Sweetie, you need to get some rest."
Lauren: " I just woke up."
Nurse: " You need to go to sleep."
Lauren: " No, I just woke up , i haven't ate in a long time, my friend is still unconscious, and my parents are even hear. The last thing I need right now is sleep.
Nurse: " Fine. At least eat then. But patients can't leave the room. "

Nash: "I'll get you something from the café."
Lauren: " Ok, hurry though I'm starving."

I walked out of her room and made my way to the glass elevators. I got in and tried to keep my cool. I felt like I was falling. I forgot how much I hated glass elevators. The elevator door flew open and I proceeded to the café. I forgot to ask her what she wanted so I just got what Lexi usually likes. I picked up Lays chips and red gatorade. I payed and went back into the elevator. I tried my best to not look down so I checked my phone. My phone was blown up of notifications about Lexi. I didn't bother to read them I just slid my phone back into my pocket and got out of the elevator. I walked through the door and to Lauren's room. I walked in and gave Lauren her food.

Lauren's POV:

Lauren: " OMFG I'M STARVING!"
Nash: " If you need me I'll be in the waiting room."
Lauren: " Wait... stay with me. I have barely talked to anyone all day and the nurse scares me."
Nash: " Fine. It's weird you and Lexi are so alike."
Lauren: " We're like sisters what do you expect?"
Nash: " Sisters?"
Lauren: " Yeah,Everyone has that one person who they can tell anything to... and she's that person. "
Nash: " Like what?"
Lauren: " Stuff I can't tell other people because they wouldn't understand. Sometimes she doesn't even have to... she's different. "
Nash: " Well I know that. "
Lauren: " You know? I've known you for years and I still know nothing about you."
Nash: " What do you want to know?"
Lauren: " What's it like being Vine famous?"
Nash: " Honestly, I love it. Ok my turn um... What's your favorite color?"
Lauren: " Really?"
Nash: " Just answer it."
Lauren: " Blue."
Nash: " Why?"
Lauren: " Your eyes."

Did I really just say that. As soon as I said that Nash's facial expression changed. I couldn't read what was going through his head until... Instantly his lips pushed up against mine. I kissed back and felt an intimate connection. We both let go of the kiss together. I just stood there in shock and silence this goes against every thing I stand for Youtube against Vine. Especially since I was trying to get Lexi to stop. What have I done.
*************************Do you ship Lauren and Nash?

Who do you want Lexi will end up with?

And please #Vommit
Vote and Comment...
And follow for updates