Chapter 19 - Betrayal

Lexi's POV:

Hayes: " Ok, Jack walked into the hotel room."
Lexi: " Stay there. I'll get Lauren."

I walked out of the room, out of the hallway, and jumped over the counter. Then Lauren was waiting there and began walking with me.

Lauren: " Did he meet someone?"
Lexi: " I don't know yet. We're going to find out."

We both walked into the elevator and went to floor eleven. At that moment I had a gut feeling I knew what would happen. The elevator doors opened and Lauren followed behind me.

Lauren: " Where is the room?"
Lexi: " We take a corner and we should see Hayes."

Soon enough we met Hayes at the door.

Lexi: " Stay here Lauren I'll do this part on my own. And hayes go to the rooms upstairs."
Hayes: " But -."
Lauren: " Hayes..."
Hayes: " Fine, I'll go. Here."
Lexi: " What's this?"
Hayes: " I maybe.... took his extra key..."
Lexi: " Thanks."

I took the key from Hayes and slid it in the slot and opened the door quickly. When I opened the door I saw exactly what I was expecting. It was Jack in a bed with a girl naked wrapped around in the white bed sheets. She was blonde, and pail, with way too much makeup on , and she was really skinny. I stood there in shock with my jaw open.

Jack G: " Lexi, it's not what it looks like."
Lexi: " It looks exactly what it looks like."
Jack G: " I can explain."

Jack then got up out of the bed reaching for his boxers but, I was already out and outside the elevator. I kept pushing the down button frantically. Finally, the elevator door opened and right as it closed Jack was running out of the room and to the elevator. I feel like such an idiot. Why was I making excuses for him. Why am I not good enough for him. Why am I not good enough for anyone? How long has he even been doing this? I feel so bind sided. Was he doing this all along? Why me... Then the elevator doors opened and I got a strange look from a maid. I don't know where to go... If I go to the bar he will find me there, if I go to the rooms everyone will know somethings up, if I go to the room top he will find me there too. I decided to leave the hotel and go from there. I took out my phone really quick and I could see my refection in the screen. I didn't realize I was crying and my mascara was spread all the way down my cheeks. I took my sleeve and quickly wiped it off my face. I started walking I still have no idea where I'm going. It was still petty cold in Nashville I soon noticed a bar a block from the hotel. I went in it was your typical bar scene... Football games on the tvs, wasted people that can't even stand up straight, and your noisy bartender. I sat down at the bar avoiding everyone and anyone.

Bartender: " Rough night?"
Lexi: " Yeah..."
Bartender: " I'll get you a blue lagoon... on the house."
Lexi: " Thanks."
Bartender: " So what happened?"
Lexi: " Someone who I thought was different cheated on me."
Bartender: " Thats always bad... Here's your drink."

He handed me my drink. I took a sip and was extremely strong. All I could tell was it was vodka based... I kept on hearing ringing so I took my phone out and sure enough I had 7 missed calls, 18 messages, and 3 voice mails. I checked my missed calls first all of them were from Jack. Then I checked my messages...

Jack G: " I'm soooooo sorry Lexi!!!!"
Jack G: " I can explain."
Jack G: " That girl meant nothing to me."
Jack G: " LEXXXXXI!"
Jack G: " Where are you?!?!"
Jack G: " Lexi, why can't we just talk?"
Jack G: " Where are you?"
Jack G: " This is all my fault."
Jack G: " Just tell me where you are!"
Jack G: " Stop being childish and come out and talk with me."

Lauren: " Where did you go?"
Lauren: " Lexi, tell me where you are I'll come and get you."
Lauren: " I won't make you talk to him."
Lauren: " C'mon Lexi!"

Hayes: " Lexi, was I right."
Hayes: " Where did you go?"
Hayes: " Lauren and I can't find you anywhere?"
Hayes: " Tell us before Jack gets to you first."

I didn't bother checking my voice mails they're probably just Jack's. I took a big swig from my drink and placed my phone on the table. I can feel the burring going down my throat I started taking big sips and soon enough it was all gone. My phone ringed again but this time it was someone else. Please don't be Nash. Please don't be Nash. Please don't be Nash. I checked my phone and it wasn't Nash. It was Cameron.

Cameron: " Why is Hayes freaking out? Lexi where did you go I'll come and get you. I won't make you do anything."
Lexi: " Don't tell anyone where I am. "
Cameron: " Ok, where are you?"
Lexi: " Come alone. Ok?"
Cameron: " Ok. "
Lexi: " I'm at a bar a block from the hotel."
Cameron: " I'll be there soon. Stay there."

I hung the phone up and the bartender started walking back in my direction.

Bartender: " Don't tell me your giving in to his lies."
Lexi: " That was my friend not my ex boyfriend ."
Bartender: " Thank god. I knew you were stronger than that."

With that he walked away and I just realized I did something. I said ex boyfriend... it feels so weird saying that. I don't have the urge to cry that much anymore. I think the vodka helped with that. I still wonder why he did it? Was I not good enough for him? What does she have that I don't? I started thinking about it. Is it because she was blonde... nah... is it because she had way too much makeup on... nah.... is it because she was way skinnier than me? I didn't think I was fat... I'm not over weight . I don' t think I look fat? Suddenly the bar door quickly opened and Cameron was there. He frantically walked over to me.

Cameron: " Are you ok?"
Lexi: " I don't know anymore."
Cameron: " Let's just get you out of here."

Cameron grabbed my hand and led me out of the bar doors. As we walked out we were greeted by the harsh cold wind. We started walked back to the hotel. We were still holding hands.

Lexi: " You can let go..."
Cameron: " I'm not taking any chances."
Lexi: " What do you mean my that?"
Cameron: " Damit Lexi, I love you too much to let something happen to you. "
Lexi: " I glad someone cares still..."
Cameron: " What happened?"
Lexi: " It's a long story. You probably wont even care."
Cameron: " Don't say that. I will always care."
Lexi: " Ok so at first I really liked Jack G but we couldn't date because of Lauren, Nash, and of course the fans would get upset. So we started secretly dating and Hayes found out and tried to Black mail us. And today on the last day of Magcon for Nashville Jack went off stage and into the hallway so Hayes followed and over heard a conversation. Later Hayes told me that he thinks Jack was cheating on me and that Jack was meeting someone in a hotel room. Then we made up this plan where Hayes followed him, I watched from the security cameras, while Lauren waited in the lobby. After Hayes followed him to a room I went up there and opened up the door to find Jack having sex with a blonde skinny slut. "
Cameron: " Thats a lot to take in..."
Lexi: " Yeah..."
Cameron: " He doesn't deserve you."
Lexi: " What if its the other way around?"
Cameron: " I highly doubt that."

Sadly, we were in front of the hotel.

Lexi: " I don't want to talk to anyone..."
Cameron: " Ok. I think Matt is spending the night in Taylor's room. "
Lexi: " What about Sam?"
Cameron: " We'll see."

We walked through the lobby and into the elevator.

Lexi: " When are you going to let go of my hand?"
Cameron: " When I feel like it."
Lexi: " What if Nash sees?"
Cameron: " Fine. But, just because you brother is way too overprotective."

*Cameron lets go of Lexi's hand *

The elevator doors open and guess who was right outside of the door...
***********************
Decided to post another early chapter! 💖
Who do you ship?
#Lack
#Lameron
#Lammy
And please #Vommit
Vote, Comment, and follow for updates!
8k!💞🌸 - J💋