Chapter 16 - Blackmail

Jack's POV:

Jack G: " Umm..........."

I looked at Lexi and she gave me the same look I gave her. No one knows we're dating. and I can't say anything or who knows what, what will happen. I quickly made my decision.

Jack G: " Well bye, see you next week."

I shut off the camera as fast as possible and walked out of the room saying nothing.

Lexi's POV:

We all watched as Jack slammed the door shut.

Cameron: " I didn't get to go..."
Lexi: " Lauren, why did you have to do that?"
Lauren: " I didn't think he would take it personally. "
Lexi: " I'm calling you out on your bullshit. This is why no one likes you! STOP being a fucking bitch all the time. You think everyone revolves around you and that you can have people tied anyone your little finger but not anymore. FUCK YOU."

I walked out and slammed the door behind me and went to go look for Jack. I went towards the elevator and as it was closing I saw Lauren running to catch the elevator so I pushed the close button. I decided to call Jack J and see if he knows Jack's where- abouts.

Jack J: " Hey Lexi."
Lexi: " Is Jack with you?"
Jack J: " No, last time I checked he was with you."
Lexi: " Do you know if he is in the other room?"
Jack J: " He isn't in the other room. Our room is has a connecting door with the other one and he isn't in there."
Lexi: " Thanks."

So Jack isn't in any of the rooms. I'll check if he is in the lobby. The elevator opened and I walked out and he was no where to be seen. I went in the bar and it was empty for once and yet, again Jack wasn't here.

Bartender: " Looking for someone?"
Lexi: " Yeah, but he's not here."
Bartender: " Try the roof. Some people go up there to be solitary."
Lexi: " Thanks."

I immediately walked out of the bar and went straight towards the elevator. I got to the elevator and pressed the top button. Then suddenly I got a call from Lauren... I'm still pissed at her so, I ignored it and put my phone back in my pocket. As the elevator opened the rooftop was almost completely dark, but I saw a figure leaning over the side of the building. I slowly approached it...

Lexi: " Jack?"
Jack G: " Go away."
Lexi: " I didn't know Lauren was going to do that. I'm sorry that she put you in that position."
Jack G: " Don't be sorry."

I moved closer now I'm face to face with Jack. I could tell he was angry his jawline was sharp. Honestly, he is so hot when he is mad especially with that jawline. Am I right ladies! I didn't know I was staring until..

Jack G: " Like what you see?"
Lexi: " Maybe..."
Jack G: " Well maybe you should get a closer look."

Jacks arms immediately wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to his body. Our faces were so close. Then he came closer to me and his lips met mine. I wrapped my arm around his neck. His tongue swiped across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I accepted while his tongue explored my mouth. I could tell he was drinking because he had a strong taste of vodka. Suddenly the roof door opened and there was a strong ray of light. Jack and I quickly separated but it was too late the light from the building was blinding all I could see was a figure.

Jack G: " Who's there?"

The figure slowly came closer and closer to us. As the figure came closer to us he looked familiar.

Lexi: " Hayes?"
Hayes: " You and Jack are a thing?"
Jack G: " Ummm..."
Lexi: " How much did you see?"
Hayes: " Oh just his tongue down your throat..."
Jack G: " What will keep you quiet?"
Hayes: " You have to do everything I say for a week."
Lexi: " You wish. I'm not going to be your little slave."
Hayes: " Ok I guess i can't keep your little secret then."
Jack G: " Lexi, lets just do it. You mean a lot to me... I don't want anyone to get in the way of that."
Lexi: " Fine..."
Hayes: " So, we have a deal."
Lexi: " You call it a deal I call it blackmail."
Hayes: " I'll take that as a yes."

Hayes walked away and back into the building leaving us alone.

Lexi: " You have no idea what you've gotten into."

I walked towards the door and got into the elevator. Once I got in I pressed my floor. I still couldn't believe Jack would go through with Hayes blackmailing us. People just piss me the fuck off. The elevator doors opened I took the room key out of my pocket and slid it in the slot. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by none other but Cameron.

Lexi: " What are you doing here?"
Cameron: " This is my room too ... remember?"
Lexi: " Oh yea, sorry about that. Wait, where did everyone go?"
Cameron: " I think Mahogany said something about going shopping."
Lexi: " Everyone?"
Cameron: " Everyone. Guess its just you and me."
Lexi: " What do you want to do?"
Cameron: " I bet you can't beat my high score on Black ops. "
Lexi: " Your on."

I walked over to the couch while Cameron set everything up. Next thing I knew he was handing me a controller as the game was loading.

Lexi: " So... how do I play?"
Cameron: " I'll help you with the first round. Wait, get up really quick."
Lexi: " Ok?"
Cameron: " Now sit back down."
Lexi: " You're in my spot."
Cameron: " That's the point. Do you want to learn or not?"
Lexi: " Fine."

I sat down in Cameron's lap as I grabbed the controller and started the game.

Lexi: " Ok, educate me. How do I play?"

Cameron then put his controller over mine and guided me through the game.

~ Skip to the end of the game ~

Lexi: " WE WON!!"
Cameron: " We make a good team."

I turned around to face him but I was still in my same position.
Lexi: " Yea."

We were both facing each other now followed by complete silence. Cameron swiftly moved his face closer to mine. I granted over at his lips; they were taunting me. I wanted to kiss him so bad. I think he noticed because he leaned in more. When our lips were small centimeters away...
**********************
Who do you ship?
#Lack
#Lameron
#Lammy

And please #Vommit
Vote, comment, and follow for updates!
- J💋

Nash Grier's Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें