Chapter 14 - Reunited

~ Two weeks later ~

Lexi's POV:
Ugh, It's 7:00pm in North Carolina. I hate mornings. For some reason Jack hasn't even contacted me over the entire winter break... Maybe he needs to have some space after the other week? But mostly the rest of my winter break consisted of shopping, made youtube videos, layer in my bed all day, playing with Skylynn, and pretty much texted Sam the entire break. But before you say anything Sam and I are just friends and I'm still with Jack and it's still a secret. Well today is the day we go to Nashville for 4 weeks.
Chad: " Lexi, hurry up everyones waiting on you!"
Lexi: " I'll be right down."

I looked in the mirror one last time before I went down stairs. I had on light makeup and I was wearing a white v- neck with a red plaid scarf complemented by my medium wash jeans and my brown combat boots. I quickly grabbed my purse and my suitcase then quickly walked down stairs.

Nash: " Finally."
Lexi: " Oh shush."
Nash: "Everyone is waiting in the car."

I wasted no time and walked directly out to the car. I put my bag in the back then got in the front seat. Right as I bucked my seat belt I heard my phone go off. Then the door swung open while Nash pilled on in. When Dad pulled out of the driveway I pulled my phone out to check it.

Sammy 🔥: " Can't wait to see you in Nashville 😉 ."
Lexi: " Can't wait."
Sammy 🔥: " Has Bart told you the room arrangements?"
Lexi: " No, all i know is they are different every event."
Sammy 🔥: " Well I hope I end up with you."

I was already exhausted, last night Lauren and I were doing a you now and stayed up until 4 in the morning. I leaned up against the car window and slowly sifted to sleep.

~ 40 minutes later ~

Hayes: " Lexi.... Lexi... wake up!"
Lexi: " Huh? Wait. What?"
Hayes: " Our flight leaves soon hurry up."

I got out of the car and quickly grabbed my suitcase from the back.

Chad: " Ok so your going to go through bag check and security, then you can go to your terminal. Here are your tickets... don't lose them. Actually I don't trust most of you so Lexi your in charge of the tickets."
Nash: " Really?"
Chad: " She's older."
Nash: " By 2 minutes!"
Lexi: " Were running out of time."
Chad: " Fine, oh and remember your flight leaves at 7:50"

As dad drove off and we rushed to security. We waited in the small line while I checked my phone again. I decided to post on twitter @LexiGrier: Can't wait to see all of you at Magcon Nashville!
I put my phone in my pocket and pulled my bag in a bucket, my suitcase in another, and my shoes in the last. I put my hands above my head and walked through the security censor. After I got my stuff I waited for everyone else to go through and get their stuff.

Nash: " Ok we have about 4 minutes to get to our terminal from here."
Hayes: " Where is it? "
Lexi: " I don't know but, it's terminal 723."
Lauren: " There is a sign over there; I'll go check."

Nash's POV:

I watched as Lauren walked away just admiring her. The way she walks, the facial expressions she makes, the way she smiles...

Lexi: " Nash, are you ok? You've been acting different lately."
Nash: " Yeah, I'm fine."

*Lauren walks back*

Lauren: " Ok so it's the third to the right."

Lexi's POV:

We all took a right and walked straight towards the terminal counter. I guess the were letting people go on early because their was already a line. I got in line next to Lauren and began handing everyone their tickets. We handed the flight attendant the tickets and we all got on the plane.

Lexi: " We have two rows of two seats so quickly figure out seat arrangements."
Hayes: " I want the window seat!"
Lauren: " I'll be on the end this time."
Nash: " Lauren and Lexi in one row and Hayes and I in the other..."

Put my bag in the hatch above then sat in my seat. I decided to sleep more because I was still dead tired. I grabbed my beat ear buds and put on " Drunk in Love" by Beyoncé and Jay z. I leaned my head on Lauren and dozed off.

~ 2 hours later ~

Nash: "LEXI WAKE UP!"
Lexi: " Did you really have to scream in my ear."
Nash: " I did it for the vine."
Lexi: " Ugh, just go back to your seat."

*Lauren and Nash switch seats*

Flight attendant: " Passengers, we will be landing soon."

After that time when Nash woke me up I just stayed awake. I noticed something really weird about Nash, he's been acting all sweet to Lauren now and always flirting with her. It's funny though when they first met they usually have fight about having the same idea for their videos wether it's related to the same thing as Nash's video for YouTube, he doesn't really use his YouTube but they still have arguments about YouTube ideas. Lately they're being sweet to each other like its so weird. I should talk to Lauren about it. It's like they like each other or something. I'll just talk to her when we're alone and no one will hear.

I should make a vine I haven't posted For while... Well I'm not really viner. I'll post some when we're at the hotel.

( Skip the landing and transportation to the hotel.)

~ Infront of the hotel in a taxi~

Nash: " WERE HERE!!!"
Hayes: " Finally, I think I'm going to be sick."
Lauren: " I'll pay this time you guys can go ahead and walk into the hotel."

*All 3 walk out of the taxi and begin getting their bags*

Hayes: " Hey Lexi, can you grab me my room key"
Lexi: " Yeah, sure... why?"
Hayes: " I'm going to throw up in the bathroom."

Nash and I made eye contact and gave each other the same look.

Nash: " Hayes, I'll go with you."

As I walked into the hotel lobby with my suitcase dragged by my hand and my purse resting on my shoulder I went to the desk counter where Bart was already waiting.

Bart: " Hey Lexi, Do you know when the rest of the guys will be here?"
Lexi: " No idea... "
Bart: " Where is Nash, Hayes, and Lauren? "
Lexi: " My brothers are in the bathroom and Lauren is still getting her bag from the taxi. So what room am I in?"
Bart: " Ok, so we have four rooms in the first room there's Sam, Cameron, Matt, and you. In the second room there is Nash, Jack G, Lauren, and Shawn. In the third room there is Taylor, Jack J, Carter, and Hayes. In the last room there is Mahogany, Jacob, and Aaron. Heres you room key."

Then suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms around me. I quickly turned around to see ...

Lexi: " SAMMY!!!"

I immediately jumped up and koala hugged him.

Sammy: " Well hello to you too."
Lexi ( whispers ): " I missed you."
Sammy ( whispers ): " I missed you too."

I got down off of Sam, right in time just to get stared down by Lauren.

Lauren: " Lexi, can I talk to you for a second?"
Lexi: " Sure."

We both walked over to a part of the lobby where no one was.
Lauren: " What the fuck?"
Lexi: " What?"
Lauren: " What was that?"
Lexi: " What was what?"
Lauren: " Lexi... stop playing dumb."
Lexi: " We're just friends."
Lauren: " I just don't want you to get wrapped up in these viners."
Lexi: " Like you?"
Lauren: " What?"
Lexi: " I'm going to unpack in my room, bye."

I walked away before I lost my temper. I walked back over to where Sam was and grabbed my suitcase and started walking towards the elevator. Until...
*************************
Who do you ship?
# Lack
#Lammy

Do you ship Lauren and Nash?

And please #Vommit
Vote comment and Follow for updates! ily guys💞 J & G