"Hello father"

I changed into the suit that Tony designed for me a few months ago. He and Bruce had been working on the tech so that when I used my invisibility powers the suit would disappear as well.

Loki burst in to my room as I was strapping daggers to my thighs and putting a 9mm in the holster.

"Please don't do this," he begged, "He's ruthless, what if he kills you?"

I rolled my eyes before replying,"I can handle myself Loki."
"Besides isn't meeting the family traditional?" I jokingly added.

Loki raised an eye brow, "that's not funny"

"Just trying to lighten the mood" I said with a slight shrug.

"God your an idiot"Loki chuckled before pulling me into a quick kiss.

Laufrey must have been close to 20ft tall, his skin was blue and with the same markings as Loki had when he changed his appearance.

"Is that him?" Asked Peter from behind me nervously, no one answered him.

"Brother, don't do anything stupid" said Thor knowing that Loki loosing his head could be fatal, for all of us.

Loki gave me a small smile before striding towards Laufrey, "Laufrey, it's horrendous to see your ugly face again" Loki bowed mockingly. Thor sighed next to me, shaking his head.

"That is no way to greet your father, your king" boomed Laufrey.

"You are not my king, nor have you ever been a father!" Replied Loki.

Laufrey laughed at Loki, "Who is your king then? Who is your father?"

Loki didn't answer, Laufrey was messing with Loki's head. We all knew that Loki's parentage and the issue with the throne repeatedly messed with Loki's emotions and his head.

Laufrey continued, knowing his plan was working, "Is your king and father Odin? The sorry excuse for a man, a fool."

I laid a hand on Thor's arm as he twitched with anger in an effort to calm him. Loki uncharacteristically stayed silent.

"How about your mother? Queen Frigga herself, also a fool. Too emotional, too weak, too stupid." Laufrey almost spat Queen Frigga's name from his mouth.

Both Loki's and Thor's hands balled into a fist. A green glow came from Loki's as a thunder cloud came over us and sparks came from Thor's fist.

"Time to get this show on the road" I whispered to Peter and Steve.