Fighting

I woke up to a well deserved hangover, I rolled over onto my back groaning. Loki looked up from where he was sat reading.

"Good morning darling" he said way too loudly.  I responded with a groan and pulled the covers over my head much to Loki's amusement. Loki moved so he was sitting at my side and started rubbing my back.

I took the covers off my head and looked up at Loki, "What the hell is in that stuff?" I asked with another groan.

Loki lent down and kissed my forehead, "Sorry about that, I should have warned you darling" Loki reached out for something, "I need you to sit up darling"

I did as I was told and sat up, my head resting against the headboard. Loki passed me a goblet of red liquid.

"Drink, it will get rid of your hangover" he said as he moved away and opened a cabinet in the corner of the room, searching for something. I drunk the sticky liquid while I watched Loki skim through the contents of the cabinet.

He finally found what he was looking for and took three daggers from the cabinet, placing them on his desk.

"Loki I'm not fighting" I argued catching on to what he was doing.

Loki chuckled and moved out to the wardrobe and pulled out my Avengers suit, "That's fine, I'll just leave this here while I bathe then" He laid my suit on the bed along with his daggers and walked away chuckling.

After a while of consideration, I decided that it wouldn't hurt to give it a go. My headache was very quickly disappearing and I didn't feel sick anymore. I slipped into my suit and put Loki's  daggers into the holsters.

Loki walked back in with only a white towel around his waist, water droplets running down his toned chest. I smirked at him before strapping one more dagger to the inside of my calve.

Loki used his magic to change before grabbing my hand, "Come on pet, you've got Asgardian ass to kick"

"The mighty mortal has arrived!" Shouted Fandrall as we arrived at the training grounds.

"Lady y/n, I knew you would show" said Thor proudly as they approached us.

Sif looked at me weirdly, her eyes focused on my suit, "Are you not wearing armour?"

Y/n: "Their are reinforced plates hidden in padding, it makes it easier to move. And Stark said it looks good" I said with a shrug.

"Tedhdology" Said Thor making a weird gesture with his hands

I started laughing, "Do you mean Technology?"

"That's what I said"

"Alright then y/n, let's start" said Sif who was getting restless.

Sif led me to the centre and exposed both blades from each end of her spear. I drew two daggers, we began circling each other waiting for the other to make the first move.

Sif attacked first, coming at me with her spear. I dodged and countered her attack. We went back and forth, one attacking and one countering for a while. Until I got bored. I took a running jump towards the wall, ricocheting myself off it and onto Sif's shoulders.

I had Sif in a choke hold and used my weight to bring her to the ground. I straddled her waist and pinned her hands above her head.

Volstagg ran towards me, swinging his axe. I released Sif who joined Thor at the side lines. Once Volstagg was close enough, I slid through his legs, leaped up and wrapped my arm around his neck. Dragging him to the floor.

Thor, Fandrall, Hogun were all laughing and clapping while Loki looked at me proudly with a smirk. Thor pushed at Loki's shoulder towards the arena, he reluctantly exposed his daggers and approached me.

We started fighting but went easy, not wanting to hurt each other. Until Thor shouted from the side, "come on Lady y/n! We've just seen what your capable of. Pretend that lover boy is Steve, just fight him"

I smirked and fought making Loki work hard. I flipped to avoid a flying dagger to see two Loki's standing before me. I quickly examined both Loki's before making my decision, I threw a dagger at one shoulder pinning only the fabric to the wall.

Loki's clone disappeared leaving a panting Loki pinned to the wall. He shook his head, laughing a bit and removed my dagger from his shoulder throwing it back at me. I slid across the floor to avoid the dagger when Loki launched himself onto me.

We flipped over repeatedly trying to attack and defend. Before I knew it Loki had pinned me to the wall and kissed me deeply. I rested a hand on each of his shoulders before breaking the kiss. I thrusted myself above his head, using him to elevate myself and flipped.

I landed behind him and pinned him to the wall face first. I kissed the back of his neck before whispering "You should know better than to get distracted Loki"

Loki laughed, "Alright alright, I think that's enough for one day"

I released him and a round of applause came from around the area. I hadn't realised how large the crowd had grew.

I retrieved the dagger before walking over to Thor, who was doubled over laughing. Loads of people, who were friends with Thor, were patting my back as I joined Thor and the Warriors 3 with Loki.

"That was highly impressive y/n" said Frigga as she reached out group.

"Thank you, I didn't know you were watching" I said with a smile, Frigga was so warm and welcoming.

Thor parted my shoulder, "I didn't want mother to miss this, especially the last bit" he laughed.

After people were finished congratulating me Loki curled his arm around my waist, "darling"
I looked up at him urging him to continue.

"How did you know which one was me when I used a clone?" He asked, it had been puzzling him since it happened. He hadn't done anything different to what he's done before and everyone has always fell for it.

"I couldn't see the glint in the clone's eye" I said not thinking much about it. Thor had joined us and shared a confused look with Loki. "What glint?" They asked in unison.

"Loki's eyes change if I look into them, and they glint. Kind of like his eyes are smirking" I replied laughing a bit.

Loki looked at me in awe as he pulled me tighter into his side and kissed my temple.