Meeting the God

I walked through the compound to the living room and sat down on the massive sofa.

"this place is massive" I said quietly to myself.

"Stark does have a lot of money" said a deep strange voice from behind me making me jump and turn around quickly.

"My apologies, I didn't mean to scare you. I am Prince Loki of Asgard, God of Mischief. You must be Lady y/n, the Captain and Sargent talk a lot about you."

"It's nice to meet you"

Loki was tall and very pale, his dark hair just reached his shoulders and his emerald green eyes didn't stray from mine. There was something very endearing about him but I couldn't determine what it was.

"Would you like me to show you around Lady y/n?"

"Um yeah, please" Loki turned away from me and started to walk, I followed behind him.

I couldn't help but admire him, I could see his toned arms through his odd clothes. I'm not one to fall for a guy because of his muscles, but there was something about him.

Loki cleared his throat slightly, "Lady y/n, as much as it flatters me that you find me attractive, I would rather you think about something else"

"What?" I asked slightly alarmed, how the hell did he know what I was thinking. Loki didn't answer but continued walking.

It took me a few seconds to realise, "Shit, you read minds don't you"

Loki stopped and turned to face me, smirking slightly, "I underestimated you Lady y/n, I thought it would take longer than that"

Loki showed me around the basics of the compound, lastly we got to the bedrooms.

"If you need anyone at night, this is where to find us. Unless it is Stark, then he will be in his workshop." Explained Loki, boredom was starting to creep into his voice.

On the way back to the living room I decided to ask the question I had been puzzled over for a while, "why aren't you allowed on the mission? I would have thought you could be pretty helpful"

"Stark doesn't trust me" said Loki simply.

"Ohh the whole 80 people in 2 days thing, yeah that makes sense. But I've have to thank you for that, you saved my ass" I said with a slight laugh, Loki gave me a puzzled look, "All I can tell you is that I needed a big diversion and you have very good timing"

Loki was still staring at me, obviously confused but it was a while before he said anything further, "Why are you not scared?"

"by what?"

"me"

It was now my turn to be confused, "You? Why would I be scared of you? You're not the only mass murder here Loki, Bucky wasn't the only one that was trained to be an assassin by hydra"

Loki looked shocked and opened his mouth to reply but a shout from downstairs stopped him, "Loki, Y/n! We're back!" Yelled Bucky from downstairs.

As I entered the living room I was greeted by two new faces, "This is Doctor Banner and Thor" introduced Tony.

Bruce was sitting in a chair by himself with a blanket wrapped around him and headphones on, Steve quickly explained that he was recovering from Hulking out.

We all talked and caught up for a couple of hours, before we knew it it was getting dark.

"Hey y/n, do you want to stay here for a bit." Asked Steve.

"Yeah there's plenty of rooms and it sounds like you still have more catching up to do." Added Tony.

"Yeah that would be great, thank you"

"Perfect, I'll get a maid to get a room ready, you can stay as long as you like y/n" said a smiling Tony.