Dinner Plans

I woke up to the sound of Loki shuffling papers on his desk and his low humming. I got up slowly and walked quietly up behind Loki, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry y/n I didn't mean to wake you" he said as he turned to kiss me. "Father won't be joining us tonight" he said after we broke away.

"What's happening tonight?"

"Just a casual family dinner, nothing to worry about. Mother and the Warriors 3 want to get to know you." Answered Loki turning around to finish whatever he was doing at his desk.

"You guys wear very different things here than we do at home, don't you?" I asked unsure of what I was supposed to wear.

"Traditionally yes, but ever since Thor went to Midgard and brought back Midgardian clothes it caught on so many people wear casual Midgardian clothes now."

"Oh ok, what should I wear tonight?"

Loki turned to face me with a cheeky grin, "I've got something you might like" He strode over to the massive wardrobe where he pulled out an emerald green silk top with long sleeves and a plunged front, high waisted black skinny jeans and a pair of black high heels.

"You do love green don't you" I joked, making Loki chuckle which warmed my heart.

"Well, do you like it?" He asked with a wide grin.

"I love it!" I exclaimed.

Loki put down his book and looked over at the Asgardian clock on the wall, "it's 5:45 darling, we should probably get changed" He said as he got up and stretched after we had been lying in the same position for most of the afternoon.

I kissed his cheek before going to the bathroom for a quick shower. After I got out, was changed and my hair and makeup done I went back into the bedroom. Loki was standing with his back to me. He was wearing black jeans and a silk emerald green button down shirt.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his stomach resting my head on his back. "you look amazing" I murmured into his back.

He turned in my arms to look face me, he let his eyes travel down my body lingering in certain areas before looking back into my eyes.
"And I thought you couldn't look anymore beautiful"

I pulled him into a hard kiss, Loki ran his tongue along my bottom lip to deepen our kiss. His hands travelled up and down my body while I tangled my hands in his hair.

Loki moaned slightly into the kiss but I pulled away, stroked his cheek with my thumb. "As much as I love this, we can't be late"

Loki groaned and rolled his eyes playfully. He led me from the room, we walked arm in arm down the halls and to the dining hall. Thor was stood at the entrance to greet us.

He was dressed in a white button down shirt and blue jeans. "Lady y/n you look incredible" he said with a warm smile.

"Careful brother" warned Loki half-jokingly.

Thor ignored Loki and turned to the Warriors 3,  "Lady y/n this is the warriors 3. Fandral, Hogun, and Volstagg" he said pointing each one out.

Volstagg stepped forward, "It is a pleasure to meet you, you are quite the beauty" he leant down and kissed my hand. As he did Loki's grip on me tightened and he shot Volstagg a warning look, which was ignored.

"Perhaps I could show you around the palace Lady y/n" continued Volstagg, he opened his mouth to add something but was cut off by Loki.

"If you want to keep your head be very careful Volstagg"

Thor, Fandral and Hogun chuckled from behind Volstagg. I tried to keep a straight face as I said, "I'll have to kindly decline as Loki will be showing me around, but thank you anyway"

Volstagg seemed unfazed, "I'm sure I wou-"

"Volstagg!" Called Lady Sif from where she was standing with a drink in her hand, "That's enough, Silvertounge will burst a blood vessel if your carry on trying to court y/n"

I shot an appreciative smile towards Sif who nodded with a smile and jerked her head slightly inviting me to come over to her.

I kissed Loki's cheek before heading towards Sif, as I did I heard Volstagg. "Loki's courting Lady y/n?!"

"How clueless are you?" Replied an amused Hogun.

"So y/n, how did you meet Loki?" Asked Sif as she passed me a drink and gesturing for me to sit across from her.

"At the Avengers compound, I moved in full time after they asked me to join the team" I replied sipping my drink, it was very sweet yet very strong.

"So you can fight" stated Sif smiling, I could tell this was her conversational comfort zone.

"Yes but I'm not up to my normal standard, it's been a while" I felt Loki's hand rest on my shoulder.

"Y/n could give you a run for your money Sif" he remarked, taking a seat next to me.

"He's right Lady Sif, I've never seen anyone from Midgard with such a high skill level" replied Thor as he sat on my other side.

"Well, I hope to see you on the training grounds tomorrow morning." Replied Sif with a slight smile.

I spun the contents of my drink in the cup nervously before taking a sip, "I don't want to waist your time Sif, honestly I'm not that good"

"Well I will be at the training grounds all morning anyway so if you change your mind Silvertounge can bring you down" replied Sif as the Warriors 3 joined us at the table.