Awakening

"Time to get this show on the road"

Laufrey was too distracted by taunting Loki to notice Peter firing a web to a building behind him. I had activated my invisibility powers as Peter passed me the other end of the web. I used it to swing to the building behind Laufrey.

I took the dagger from my thigh, concentrating on my breathing as I aimed. With one flick of my wrist I threw the dagger and it sunk into his back. Laufrey let out a deafening cry as he fell to his knees.

I hadn't noticed that the wrist action had deactivated my invisibility, but Laufrey had. He fired ice at me before Thor crashed down on him, killing Laufrey using his hammer.

I was surrounded by bright lights, my head was pounding and when I opened my eyes my vision was blurry.

"Loki y/n's awake" I could just make out Bruce's soft voice over the ringing in my ears.

I felt Loki's soft lips against my forehead, "y/n, can you hear me darling?"

My vision was becoming clearer, I could see Loki leaning over me. His eyes were red and puffy and his hair was a mess, a cute mess though. I managed to lean up and meet his lips in a short, but needed, embrace.

"You need to rest darling" said Loki softly once we broke apart, stroking my cheek gently with his thumb.

I leaned into his touch, "what happened? Is everyone ok?"

Bruce appeared on my other side, "Peter and Loki got a few cuts and scratches but that's it. Every one else is ok."

I searched Loki's face, hands and arms for the cuts earning a small chuckle from Loki, "You won't find anything, it's been three weeks darling"

My eyes widened immediately, "What? I've been out for three weeks?"

Loki nodded his head, "how are you feeling?"

"A bit sore..., but mostly hungry" Earning a laugh from Loki

"your always hungry" said Bucky, walking into the lab with Steve, Thor and Tony behind him.

"You really scared us y/n" said Steve standing at the bottom of the table I was lying on.

"I've got to keep everyone guessing, otherwise I would get too predictable" I joked.

"It's good to see you awake y/n. I'm guessing Loki had explained the situation" said Tony, with an oddly serious expression on his face.

"We didn't get that far" said a slightly irritated Loki.

"Right well in summary. You stabbed the ice man, ice man shot ice at you, you passed out, Thor electrocuted the ice man and killed him. Now the ice people want to kill you, Loki and Thor. You will be their main target because they know about your relationship." Explained Tony, every time Tony said "ice man" Loki got more irritated.

"How do they know about our relationship?" I asked trying to divert away from "ice man".

"They probably had scouts, Reindeer Games didn't exactly play it cool when you fell off a skyscraper" Loki glared at Tony, "So Point Break and Rock of Ages are taking you to Asgard"

"I'm going to Asgard?"

"Yep, you leave tomorrow"